Detolf Alternative?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the IKEA DIODR lighting - you can get it in white or a version that has white and multiple colors. It works pretty well, but there are a lot of wires to hide.

To the owners of Bestas - do the cabinet doors make a seal, or is there still room for dust, like in the detolfs?

13516444.jpg

To the owners of Bestas - do the cabinet doors make a seal, or is there still room for dust, like in the detolfs?

They do let dust in,not as much as detolfs though,i bought some strips that i stuck around the frame where the door touches the frame, that stops any getting in,cheap,easy and you cant even see them,works a treat

You know what really keeps dust from getting in the cracks of Detolfs and Bestas?? Its called a freakin' Vacuum. Seriously, try running a vacuum around your dumpy houses once a week and see how much dust build up you get then.

Next thing you know he will be putting plastic saran wrap over them to keep the dust out :lol

You know what really keeps dust from getting in the cracks of Detolfs and Bestas?? Its called a freakin' Vacuum. Seriously, try running a vacuum around your dumpy houses once a week and see how much dust build up you get then.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I am thinking of buying the Ikea Besta and they have 3 difference colors, black, white and dark brown.

What color do you guys think I should get?

I am thinking of buying the Ikea Besta and they have 3 difference colors, black, white and dark brown.

What color do you guys think I should get?

White is the best choice, it's bright and let your stuff pop out and it looks really good in any room!

Back