Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlai

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking about picking one up from SS but was wondering what kind of reviews did it get? Were there any known QC issues? Since its still in stock at SS should I just wait for them to mark it down or maybe offer free shipping on it?

A tad small and wish the colour was different. I wish the nameplate was not on the base also. The sculpt though is fantastic but the price if this should had been $400 or less.

A tad small and wish the colour was different. I wish the nameplate was not on the base also. The sculpt though is fantastic but the price if this should had been $400 or less.

I just watched some reviews on YouTube and I agree with what you just said. I think I'll just keep an eye on it to see if SS discounts it any in the future. Maybe I'll try to find an Abomination EX instead for now.

No get it, it's very nice! I love mine and it's huge. I mean it could be better, yes should be bigger, and yes cheaper too. But it's a great statue still. :)

Hmmm was wondering if everyone else who has a destroyer do you noticed if the top head piece has a different shade of almost flat grey with very tiny amounts of metallic paint compare to the body which is very shiney with lots of metallic in the paint? I also see some color coming off the edge err. Just wondering if they are suppose to be like this?

I really like mine it's a great statue I know a lot of people don't like the size but at the size it is it towers over most other premium formats.

It's a good heavy statue and its a keeper in my collection

I think it's a nice piece.. made by the guys who made the movie, and there will never be another one made. If you're a fan, I'd say pick one up. If you're aren't, I wouldn't recommend it as a piece of standalone 'art' as there isn't a lot going on with it. But as a companion piece, it works well.

Here's mine with Movie Thor.

Thor3-1.jpg

The rock details on the base could have benefited with more shading. When I saw this I person, it was plastic like to me because of the paint job.

Back