Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish it was new head sculpt but overall I like him. I actually like enviroment themed joes and cobras. Still not pre-ordering though. I will grab him on the cheap down the road. If these were 50-60$ I would be all over them at release. History has shown me that if I wait they eventually will be somewhere.

Exactly. Both the Cobra Desert Ops Sniper and Officer look good. I like their camoed weapons, particularly the Desert Officer's suppressed AK-74. But they look $50 good, not $99.99 good, IMO.

Looking at the new pics, I'm really liking this and the officer figures. I might just pick these up.

Though I really wish they came with new weapons.
I really wish the officer came with a Bizon SMG.

Well it looks like they will at least have those sand bases. Hopefully that will be a new trend. I've love to have more environmental stands. Heck, if they wanted to be really cheap they could just paint the sand bases white and call them snow :lol

Well it looks like they will at least have those sand bases. Hopefully that will be a new trend. I've love to have more environmental stands. Heck, if they wanted to be really cheap they could just paint the sand bases white and call them snow :lol

Sand bases are re-uses too, from the inclusive Droid pack for Maul. :monkey1

Sand bases are re-uses too, from the inclusive Droid pack for Maul. :monkey1

Oh I know. I'm just saying its nice to finally get environmental stands at all. I know when this guy gets parted out, I'll grab at least another sand base or two so my Qui-Gon can have one to match my Maul. And hopefully we can eventually get some new ones. Jungle, snow, streets, buildings, etc etc.

I posted this in the comment section, hope it doesn't get deleted.

"Come on guys, the LEAST you could do is provide a new head sculpt. I mean I don’t mind a double dip but our collective teats deserve a new head sculpt. Milk us, but milk us the right way. You guys are better than this."

Looks cool. Would have liked to see a new sculpt or tweaked but I like it. Will make sure to get my order in Thursday.

I posted this in the comment section, hope it doesn't get deleted.

"Come on guys, the LEAST you could do is provide a new head sculpt. I mean I don’t mind a double dip but our collective teats deserve a new head sculpt. Milk us, but milk us the right way. You guys are better than this."

Yea, at least resculpt it a bit so the other eye is being used this time or something.

Looks cool. Would have liked to see a new sculpt or tweaked but I like it. Will make sure to get my order in Thursday.

Already submitted this concern to Ask Sideshow and posted it in the comments sections on both the sneak peek and the gallery but the comments got denied (despite being nice :monkey4).

I posted it on the sneak peek as well. But as far as I know, it was not denied. But it is "awaiting moderation".

One of the things I like a lot about the multiple troops is getting the different head sculpts to use to add to the troop-building. I don't mind have 10 portraits on my regular blue troopers, then the same ten on each of my black and desert troopers. But I want Sideshow to release unique sculpts for each figure so that I can add to the numbers of each set.

Already submitted this concern to Ask Sideshow and posted it in the comments sections on both the sneak peek and the gallery but the comments got denied (despite being nice :monkey4).

That's BS, I call dirty pool on SSC if they try and pull a fast one on us. I mean everyone call tell it's the same head sculpt. I expect more than this from them.

I can't tell for sure, myself. But I did post a comment about it and it is posted in the sneak peek, now.

Back