Demotivational LOLZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice facial features, not talking about their assets. :lecture :D
Who said about anything else??

1286533048_smile-guy_large.gif

Well, my opinion is this, do what you want to do and to hell with everyone else.

Women have body and facial hair, some more than others. Women are expected to take it all off because some time ago someone said they should, probably a man.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't.
You tell 'em Ween. Mutant and proud!! :lecture

Well, my opinion is this, do what you want to do and to hell with everyone else.

Women have body and facial hair, some more than others. Women are expected to take it all off because some time ago someone said they should, probably a man.

Well, to your last point, I don't know about a single man who ever said that they were attracted to copious amounts of facial hair. Unless they're furries or something like that... :monkey1.

The sad thing is, that years down the road, she's probably going to look back on her life, and regret having wasted her youth as a bearded woman, on some sort of vain cause that brought her five minutes of fame on the Internet. But, of course, that's her problem. Everyone's free to do whatever they want.

Nice theory Ween. That man was my great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. No bearded ladies in my family! To even think women would groom themselves for any other purpose than to impress a man is unconscionable. That goes both ways too. I only pluck my nose hairs so as not to scare hummingbirds.

we all do things to make ourselves look better. a woman might have to deal with facial hair but men have to deal with stuff too, I mean, Yeah they could have the beard if they want. But I don't know if there are that many guys that are into that.

Well, to your last point, I don't know about a single man who ever said that they were attracted to copious amounts of facial hair. Unless they're furries or something like that... :monkey1.

The sad thing is, that years down the road, she's probably going to look back on her life, and regret having wasted her youth as a bearded woman, on some sort of vain cause that brought her five minutes of fame on the Internet. But, of course, that's her problem. Everyone's free to do whatever they want.

that is what I was thinking about as well. Since women don't have facial hair (even if they remove it) women with no beard is what is common.
Maybe if facial hair on girls was normal then men wouldn't have a problem with it?:dunno

There's at least one country, which for the life of me I can't remember, that love facial hair on women and the more the better. I remember seeing it on a program.

And if you think men don't like hairy women, just google it because there's all sorts of websites for it. To each their own.

we all do things to make ourselves look better. a woman might have to deal with facial hair but men have to deal with stuff too, I mean, Yeah they could have the beard if they want. But I don't know if there are that many guys that are into that.

that is what I was thinking about as well. Since women don't have facial hair (even if they remove it) women with no beard is what is common.
Maybe if facial hair on girls was normal then men wouldn't have a problem with it?:dunno

Oh don't go there that you have to groom yourselves more than woman because I'll have to really :lol at that!

Facial hair is pretty normal, it's just not accepted. Same with leg hair, arm pit hair and now kitty hair is more frowned upon now too.

Getting back on track..........

Oh don't go there that you have to groom yourselves more than woman because I'll have to really :lol at that!

Facial hair is pretty normal, it's just not accepted. Same with leg hair, arm pit hair and now kitty hair is more frowned upon now too.
Dunno bout the others but I used to take more than an hour to get ready :D
10 mins in the shower, 2 mins for the clothes and the whole 48 mins to get my hair right! :panic:

Getting back on track..........

well I never said more. (more than women)
I just said guys have to groom themselves. We all have our grooming rituals, I know women have to do way more grooming than men, but that doesn't mean men don't have to take care of themselves.

We all do it. The girl in the picture probably does grooming (like the nail cutting and bathing etc) but she chooses not to shave.

As far as women being hairy. I don't think I would have as much problem with leg hair or armpit hair that I would do with a girl having a beard.
It just looks odd and funny lol

well I never said more. (more than women)
I just said guys have to groom themselves. We all have our grooming rituals, I know women have to do way more grooming than men, but that doesn't mean men don't have to take care of themselves.

We all do it. The girl in the picture probably does grooming (like the nail cutting and bathing etc) but she chooses not to shave.

As far as women being hairy. I don't think I would have as much problem with leg hair or armpit hair that I would do with a girl having a beard.
It just looks odd and funny lol

What's tougher, trimming hair or trimming behavior? They lack discipline!!! :panic:

Back