Demotivational LOLZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you in on a little secret. Most women have facial hair, they just remove it.

If you have a phobia about it, I suggest you stay out of a lot of countries. :lol There are some countries where woman's body hair is considered very attractive.

Thank you for letting me know the secret Ween (though I already knew it :D).

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit about her, but I seriously have a phobia of hirsutism.

Anyways, guess it is a touchy subject and if I say more, Blackmask will post another pic which would give me nightmares. :lol

About those countries, sounds like hell on earth for menfolks. :monkey4 :(

Her case relates with religion, don't really want to say anything about it. But people like Balpreet are exceptions who choose this way of life. Funny thing is, if you read some comments on YT and other sites, many hard line people have praised her for her 'courage' and 'seriousness' towards the religion. But I'd really like to see how many would want to hang out with or marry a woman with a beard. Bunch of hippocrates I'd say. :monkey3

Her case relates with religion, don't really want to say anything about it. But people like Balpreet are exceptions who choose this way of life. Funny thing is, if you read some comments on YT and other sites, many hard line people have praised her for her 'courage' and 'seriousness' towards the religion. But I'd really like to see how many would want to hang out with or marry a woman with a beard. Bunch of hippocrates I'd say. :monkey3

Exactly. The people on YouTube give the impression that she's pioneering some sort of "righteous" cause for women's rights, but in actuality, they'd stay far away from her - as most people would :lol.

I don't know much about the religion, but from what I gather, it doesn't require women to grow out their body hair in an unsightly manner - and it essentially boils down to a personal choice to look like that. I occasionally pass by Sikh women on my way around NYC, and most of them seem well groomed and seem to be taking care of themselves. I've also never seen a bearded one before :lol.

04H0nc8.jpg

IU0cceV.jpg

I bet it work at a Apple store.

Exactly. The people on YouTube give the impression that she's pioneering some sort of "righteous" cause for women's rights, but in actuality, they'd stay far away from her - as most people would :lol.

I don't know much about the religion, but from what I gather, it doesn't require women to grow out their body hair in an unsightly manner - and it essentially boils down to a personal choice to look like that. I occasionally pass by Sikh women on my way around NYC, and most of them seem well groomed and seem to be taking care of themselves. I've also never seen a bearded one before :lol.

:lol People always do that. Today they have made her the flag bearer for this righteous cause of growing facial hair (and all over the body :horror) without shame. Tomorrow all of them will disappear with their clean shaven 'ladies'.

You're right about any kind of sanction on removing hair from the body. It is a matter of personal choice. It is there in people who are 'Baptised' Sikhs. But then again, it is not a compulsion for them.

Sikh women are pretty good looking, mostly would have nice features and eyes (but of course, sans body hair :lol).

I do agree, I thought the religion aspect was kind of weird because she is wearing glasses and she cuts her nails, bathes etc.. If you are supposed to leave your body intact, then doesn't cutting the nails contradicts the whole thing? (Kind of sounds hypocritical to leave your facial hair because of religion but then cut her own nails or wear glasses)

This is part of what the girl said, quote:
baptized Sikhs believe in the sacredness of this body - it is a gift that has been given to us by the Divine Being [which is genderless, actually] and, must keep it intact as a submission to the divine will. Just as a child doesn't reject the gift of his/her parents, Sikhs do not reject the body that has been given to us. By crying 'mine, mine' and changing this body-tool, we are essentially living in ego and creating a seperateness between ourselves and the divinity within us

Some people on Reddit (Where this got famous) asked questions like that, but most people shun them away and praised the girl for leaving the beard.

but like you guys were saying, while people are supporting her and praising her, NONE of them would ask her out on a date.

Here is the link to what the girl said (complete)

https://jezebel.com/5946643/reddit-users-attempt-to-shame-sikh-woman-get-righteously-schooled

It probably is a man for all we know. Albeit a bearded one with boobs. I don't even want to know how that works :monkey1.

I don't think it is a man with boobs, this got really big on Reddit, I am sure someone would have posted something about it if she was a guy.

Ever heard of the "bearded lady"??

83qqguv.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it is a man with boobs, this got really big on Reddit, I am sure someone would have posted something about it if she was a guy.

Ever heard of the "bearded lady"??

83qqguv.jpg

That's Jesse James on hormones! :horror:horror:horror

AFAIK too, there isn't a compulsion nor are they compelled to do that.

Sikh women are pretty good looking, mostly would have nice features and eyes (but of course, sans body hair :lol).
Oh **** yeah :rock

Last edited:
Well, my opinion is this, do what you want to do and to hell with everyone else.

Women have body and facial hair, some more than others. Women are expected to take it all off because some time ago someone said they should, probably a man.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't.

Back