Demanding ebay-er?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qweqwe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys,
funny thing happened today...
was surfin ebay and i came across this seller..
over demanding seller?
Check it out!

So shall it be written, so shall it be done...

https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/MEDICOM-KUB...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a1ce5871

NOT OPEN TO SINGAPORE BIDDERS!

FOR THOSE LOCALS WHO SEEM INCAPABLE OF READING THESE RULES, PLEASE READ WITH THIS FONT SIZE!

*Due to many encounters with many rude local bidders who behaved childishly, issuing unreasonable demands and making groundless accusations against me, I WILL NO LONGER entertain any more bids or offers from any local bidder!

*I reserved the rights to refuse to sell to and cancel the bids of any local bidder!

*I will also reserved the rights to refuse to sell to any local bidder who resides in other countries but insisit on sending to a local address! I will report these ebayers to ebay for causing the disruption of my auctions!!

*I DO NOT ship to France!

*NO less than 5 feedback bidders!

International Buyers – Please Note:

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.

These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.

Refund and return:

Refund and return is available only if the item that you receive is totally different from the item that had been listed

Please DO NOT attempt to make a complaint about lousy paint job or funny materials being used as this is NOT my responsibility but the manufacturer. If you are not happy with the product, please make an official complaint with the manufacturer and not with me!

whats the deal with the french?
i'm from singapore and i don't see whats all the fuss about...
Its like... am I buying from you or you buying from me?
Maybe its like buying and Enzo. They choose you, not you choose them...
lol

I do not deal with the French either, every problem I have ever had on Ebay has been with someone from France.......

He must've had problems before and I see no problem with him being in control of his own auction.

I don't do any overseas sales and that's my choice.

I put "as is" and "no returns" on all my auctions. To many picking people that go over the pieces with microscopes.

He must've had problems before and I see no problem with him being in control of his own auction.

I don't do any overseas sales and that's my choice.

I don't ship overseas and made it plain and simple in one my auctions. When the auction ended the winner was from overseas! What a waste of my time!

I don't think it matters what terms you put into your eBay listing...when it comes down to a PayPal dispute you'll still get screwed.

Thank you qweqwe. Copied and ready to paste in my next auction. Just don't tell ebay where I got it.

i don't blame him..he's probably had bad experiences with local buyers! so now he makes it known that he won't deal with them...no big deal

haha...
maybe if y'all could share abit on 'ebay complications'. Im not a fan of ebay myself. To many bad stories about transactions. I myself have experienced 1, surprisingly, through COD....lol. I mean for me, its usually the seller that pisses me off... because of their dishonesty. "yes its MISB/MIB C4", "very good condition", blabla.... but in the end, its not. Yellow box, torn sleeve, wet cardboard... just some of the 'C4' standard...lol.

I've had more problems with domestic US buyers than I have international sales. International sales are great IMO as long as it's from a trusted and proven Ebayer. If they have the feedback to back it up, and you do your part to ensure package arrives safely and insured, I've made more money than limiting to domestic. International buyers with sufficient feedback are usually serious collectors that can't get somethign where they live and are willing to pay for it. Although I do limit my international sales to countries where PP allows me to print out an international shipping slip. And I never sell to areas that are known for recasting. Pretty much limit to N. America, parts of South America, Europe (UK, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium), Australia, Japan; all places I've shipped to, etc. Anything else and it becomes more difficult to ship.

i'm from singapore and i don't see whats all the fuss about...
lol

hahahaha, maybe he's secretly a malaysian and despises all singaporeans. :lol or he's just the kiasu/kiasi type of fella. but no offense to singaporeans in general, qweqwe. i have lotsa friends and relatives there... :peace

I've had more problems with domestic US buyers than I have international sales. International sales are great IMO as long as it's from a trusted and proven Ebayer. If they have the feedback to back it up, and you do your part to ensure package arrives safely and insured, I've made more money than limiting to domestic. International buyers with sufficient feedback are usually serious collectors that can't get somethign where they live and are willing to pay for it. Although I do limit my international sales to countries where PP allows me to print out an international shipping slip. And I never sell to areas that are known for recasting. Pretty much limit to N. America, parts of South America, Europe (UK, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium), Australia, Japan; all places I've shipped to, etc. Anything else and it becomes more difficult to ship.

well said, mesa. i'm one such serious collector and i don't waste anybody's time. i see what i want, i pay for it, and (so far) get what i want. i've bought stuff from several american, european & asian ebay sellers, and never had any problems either way. lucky, i guess. :cool:

Im Malaysian but my parents came from S'pore. Which part of Msia u from tyler?

Well, to tell you the truth, all transactions have their pros and cons. I was once 'scammed' into one. What happened was I contacted the seller before buying and he confirmed that it was 100% new, MISB and in perfect condition and could do COD. So I bid and won. When we met, he had 3 guys with him. It was clear that the object i bought (Medieval Spawn) was in very very bad cond. The plastic cover was all yellow and the card was like... (take a cardboard, soak it in water and dry it). And we argued that " i didnt say good cond. blablabla.... " and forced me to buy it...

Im Malaysian but my parents came from S'pore. Which part of Msia u from tyler?

Well, to tell you the truth, all transactions have their pros and cons. I was once 'scammed' into one. What happened was I contacted the seller before buying and he confirmed that it was 100% new, MISB and in perfect condition and could do COD. So I bid and won. When we met, he had 3 guys with him. It was clear that the object i bought (Medieval Spawn) was in very very bad cond. The plastic cover was all yellow and the card was like... (take a cardboard, soak it in water and dry it). And we argued that " i didnt say good cond. blablabla.... " and forced me to buy it...

i'm in the klang valley, n consider myself a PJ dude. yourself?

yikes, that sounds like a scary experience. he probably brought along those 3 guys to intimidate u into making the purchase. fortunately, i've had good experiences with all local COD transactions. in fact, they were all really nice fellas and easy to deal with...

I stay around 1u.
Maybe you can pm me your email add. Can talk on msn r sunthin better...

Back