Delfire Custom Figures..........New Figure Added...............:-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delfire

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I like to share some of my custom figures that I've been making in the past year or so. I'm a member on other forums(so some members might know me) and I've been visiting here for some time so I thought it is time to start sharing on here. I really like what I see here as it is more my style. NO MILITARY....................Hope you like my work.

ED
edpict.jpg

On the Loose part 1
55150337.jpg

End Of Time series
eotall.jpg

The Mummy Returns
23585377.jpg

My Bloody Valentine
mbv1.jpg

The Groom
1275434266_resized.jpg

Al Capone
17581443.jpg

Bob Marley
70943315.jpg

The Hunted
79123697.jpg

Coulrophobia
clownzzz.jpg

Please visit my website to see more pictures.
https://www.delfiretattoos.co.uk/

Thank you to all for looking...........................:)

Last edited:
Re: Delfire Custom Figures.........................:)

Love the Al Capone, and your Rick O'connel and Imhotep are ace! I can't get over how perfect Rick's outfit is :clap

Edit: Your Zorro is also incredible, I was just watching "The Mask of Zorro" the other day and thinking how awesome a 1/6 version would be :rock

Atmospheric. Nice. I also dig the originality.

Love the Al Capone and Desperado, and oliver hardy...Awesome! for a minute I thought they were for sale...Great Work!

Very nice work. Harry Warden looks awesome. Does the Desperado guitar case open?

Seen your work at OSW and it's very impressive. :)

The Hunted and The groom figures are so gruesome! I like it :).

What shotgun did you use for O'Connell? I've got a '90s GI Joe one in his hand as a place holder. Nice paint job too. I wish someone would give us a better sculpt though!

MarfMaster, Charles Hughey, Moe, Ryu, predarnold
thank you all for the comments.

Very nice work. Harry Warden looks awesome. Does the Desperado guitar case open?
Thanks for the comment, yes the guitar base does open.

What shotgun did you use for O'Connell? I've got a '90s GI Joe one in his hand as a place holder. Nice paint job too. I wish someone would give us a better sculpt though!
Thanks K07 I can't agree with you more about the HS. Its ok but not great. Love to see HT doing these:pray:
I bought that shotgun from storerooms. Not sure who made it.

Hi Rennie, great looking figures. You've got so much talent in sculpting and cloths making, as I've said before, the Clown is my favourite :1-1:

Wow amazing work man!!! Love harry warden and the shaun of the dead figure!! Just amazing man!!!

Hello everyone, it has been few months since I uploaded some pictures. I have been really busy and I was taking too long to finish anything I have going at the mo, anyway this project has been in the making for quite some time now and I am finally happy to say it's complete. Hope you all like it.

46813810.jpg

71422794.jpg
60507099.jpg

61448265.jpg
70786910.jpg

72240268.jpg
33195371.jpg

63234834.jpg
74006954.jpg

Re: Delfire Custom Figures.......New Figure Added..................:)

Thank you all for looking :)

Back