Definitive Jack Skellington?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just won the change-o head Jack on eBay for about 71 bucks shipped. So awesome!

Hey guys, had a question about the Medicom Jack and didn't want to start a new thread. I just got one and It seems his upper torso is a bit loose. As in if hes not looking up he bows down. Is there anyway to fix this or should I contact the store I got him from? Is this a know issue?

My apologies in advance if this is necro-posting, but I figured I'd tag onto this thread:

Can anyone who has both provide a side-by-side shot of one of the large Jun Planning Jack figures with the Medicom Jack Skellington?

I've just gotten into the Jun Planning figures and I was wondering if the Medi Jack is enough larger that he would look bad displayed with them. From these photos I'm thinking he looks fine, but a more direct comparison would be helpful:

Joranthalus said:
2lit.jpg
5t.jpg

6t.jpg

(Also, it would be awesome if a mod would move this thread into Disneyana.)

Last edited:
My apologies in advance if this is necro-posting, but I figured I'd tag onto this thread:

Can anyone who has both provide a side-by-side shot of one of the large Jun Planning Jack figures with the Medicom Jack Skellington?

I've just gotten into the Jun Planning figures and I was wondering if the Medi Jack is enough larger that he would look bad displayed with them. From these photos I'm thinking he looks fine, but a more direct comparison would be helpful:

I don't have any direct comparison pics handy, but he's a couple inches taller than the JP Jack... that said, he doesn't look bad with the JP figures as long as there are no other versions of Jack around.

that pic of Snowman Jack should give you a little indication of the scale differences, although the Jack inside the snowman is crouched down, you can still get an idea of the difference in head sizes...

I don't have any direct comparison pics handy, but he's a couple inches taller than the JP Jack... that said, he doesn't look bad with the JP figures as long as there are no other versions of Jack around.

that pic of Snowman Jack should give you a little indication of the scale differences, although the Jack inside the snowman is crouched down, you can still get an idea of the difference in head sizes...

That's what I figured, but it's good to get confirmation.

I'm figuring for the snowman I'll try to rig up one of the medi Jack's spare heads onto the Jun Planning neck, to handle the size disparity between the two.

Can you remove the outfit from the Jun pajama jack? How about the outfit from the Medicom?

Here you go!

Medicom is on the left, Jun Planning on the right:

jacks.jpg

Quite a big difference when they are standing upright, but crouch them over a bit helps to hide the height difference :D

Here you go!

Medicom is on the left, Jun Planning on the right:

jacks.jpg

Quite a big difference when they are standing upright, but crouch them over a bit helps to hide the height difference :D
Thanks! It really looks like the medi Jack is mostly more spindly; the head sizes seem pretty close!

I think medi Jacks it will be....

If you're still undecided just look at this pic...I am sure it has sold many Medi Jacks :lol

under_glass.jpg

Thanks! It really looks like the medi Jack is mostly more spindly; the head sizes seem pretty close!

I think medi Jacks it will be....

Yeah, i think the only JP figure he might look slightly awkward next to would be Sally...

Where's this Oogie Boogie and Santa from?

Where's this Oogie Boogie and Santa from?
They're both from Jun Planning, as are pretty much all of Jor's large Nightmare figures except for the two Medi Jacks. I just started collecting this range; I was waiting until I could track down Oogie Boogie, the largest, most expensive and most elusive piece in the set.

I'll probably start a thread specifically for the Jun Planning figures once I receive a few more; thus far Zero is the only one that has arrived.

Last edited:
Back