Definitive Jack Skellington?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the guy who did the hand mod. I think Medicom's figure is just awesome. Here are a couple of pix from my display.

book.jpg

under_glass.jpg

RenegadeOne, I believe the purple one was U.S. only. Could be wrong though.

Seriously! If you feel like sharing where'd you get that display case that Jack is in? I've seen similar cases at Michaels Arts but I don't think i've seen one in the 18-20" range.

I'm the guy who did the hand mod. I think Medicom's figure is just awesome. Here are a couple of pix from my display.

book.jpg

under_glass.jpg

Great hand mod Sir!!!
I really ought to try that sometime and I really love the way u display yours.

Thanks man... I was just curious cause I have the one with the black interior. Great setup and I assume you handmade the Christmas book.

I just bought a Medicom Jack and a Medicom Santa Jack on eBay, both for under $150. Great display! I went to my local Michaels to find a similar case, but nothing in that size :(

If anyone collects them, Hallmark has some Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments out for Halloween. The Jack one is pretty neat.

Thank you all for the kind words.

The display case is indeed from Michaels. Don't know if they still stock the size I've got. It retailed for about $50 but I bought it when they had a 50% off sale on display cases. It may have been located in the doll crafting section.

I did bind the book by hand. It actually tells the story of A Night Before Christmas with the center two pages in the book being identical to the one Jack was looking at in the movie.

I paid $280.00 for the figure when it came out and was livid when the prices crashed. I just needed to do something to make it a stand out piece in my collection. In my mind the cost is somewhat justified now.

[
under_glass.jpg

PR your display pic finally made me pull the trigger on this guy. I bought him last night. Hoping to have a custom shadow box made :chew

I want to order one before it's too late. The question: Santa Jack or Regular Jack? I'm partial to Santa Jack...

I want to order one before it's too late. The question: Santa Jack or Regular Jack? I'm partial to Santa Jack...

I have the Santa Jack version and I love it, the only gripe I have really is I thought is for all the details and such that went into it, the bag could have been actually stitched together, instead of a printed on stitch patten, but other than that I love it.

Back