Defiance MMO shooter by Trion and Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When u spawn an atv in the game u press x to start riding but with car u have to press x on driver side lol

Yeah, you just have to get on the driver's side. Apparently other people can hop in with you in the passenger's seat? Never got a code from Gamestop with my UE to get my car and don't have an interest in buying a vehicle yet.

Just played Shadow War a few times. I had a lot of fun, and it was about half and half whether I'd get in quickly or not.

Well I'm quite liking the game my rank is 567 or so, hope the patch fixes some of the problems

Just got this game today. So far its alright. Frame rate is iffy and served queue is weird but whatever its free. But I wish you could get bits from missions instead of having to pay for them. I probably drop 800 ms points so I can buy a new outfit

Just got this game today. So far its alright. Frame rate is iffy and served queue is weird but whatever its free. But I wish you could get bits from missions instead of having to pay for them. I probably drop 800 ms points so I can buy a new outfit

Uhh...this game is def not free. Unless u got ur hands on a "student@ version...lol. You can get outfits as loot drops as well.

I'm sure he meant no monthly fee.

It's rough around the edges and the patch has been a bit of a pain, but overall the games not bad.

Wtf is wrong with this **** too many times I'm scrolling through menus and it freezes so I have to exit then go back in

Wtf is wrong with this **** too many times I'm scrolling through menus and it freezes so I have to exit then go back in

Oh man that sux. Never heard of that happening but the game certainly has its share of annoying bugs. Not sure but I think you can go on defiance forums to report bugs and such. Please let them know about stuff like that.

Not sure if anyone cares but this is some art that I did for Defiance the game.

satoshistaririsanolan.jpg

satoshistaririsanolanzt.jpg

satoshistarnimshondu.jpg

satoshistarnimshonduztl.jpg

satoshistarcaptaingrant.jpg

satoshistarcaptaingrant.jpg

satoshipchfhead.jpg

satoshipchmimhead.jpg

satoshipcheadsheetztl.jpg

Back