Defiance MMO shooter by Trion and Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, the game I have been working on for the past 3 years launched today on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Easiest way to get it is on Steam. I worked on characters in this game and our team will post a lot of the character art in about week or so. Check it out!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bYb2hjeg8[/ame]

Waiting for my Ultimate Edition to arrive! Hopefully it'll be here Thursday or Friday. Excited to give it a go!

Waiting for my Ultimate Edition to arrive! Hopefully it'll be here Thursday or Friday. Excited to give it a go!

sweet man, we all got ultimate editions...a perk to being an employee! It was very cool to unbox. Being a statue freak, it was cool to get the hellbug statue. Also, I made the in game version of that hellbug so double awesome! Hope you enjoy the game! :clap

Got it today! The Hellbug is very cool! Love the design. The statue turned out great. I played for about four hours total tonight and had a blast. Everything downloaded quickly patch-wise, and I haven't had much in the way of any bugs or glitches or anything.

Got an ultimate from gamestop---where's the hype? this games rocks!

I played the alpha and had a great time. I"m not much of a gamer, but I'm really hoping the TV show does well. Syfy has gone all out with promoting both and it should pay off.

Man, this game needs some publicity. It's unusual for a game to get by me, but I hadnt heard a thing about this until a couple days ago. I hear mostly good things about it on the net, but theres just no real buzz. I may give it a go. It's a mixture of genres (shooter and mmo)that I think needs to be done more.

I feel like there's been quite a lot of publicity about Defiance but a lot of the focus has been on the actual show with a mention of the game at the end. I imagine we'll see it promoted heavily during the show. The game definitely deserves more love. I think Bioshock Infinite sucked some of the air out of the room at launch. The thing is, it's probably not a bad thing for more people to get into it later as it'll only be more refined by the time people come on board. There's supposed to be a big update on the 15th to coincide with the show premiere.

I'd recommend getting the game before the 15th to play through the episode mission where you team up with some characters from the show before they head off into the pilot episode. :)

well I was having fun, Ranking doing missions etc. bought the dodge challenger and now it doesn't start..... I'm so frustrated 15,000 credits not only Down the drain but now I have nothing to drive. Needs a patch soon. it's practically unplayable sadness :(

well I was having fun, Ranking doing missions etc. bought the dodge challenger and now it doesn't start..... I'm so frustrated 15,000 credits not only Down the drain but now I have nothing to drive. Needs a patch soon. it's practically unplayable sadness :(

Thats what you get for buying a Dodge Jen, You should have gotten a Ford.:nana:

Back