Decisions Decisions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which game to get?

• The Orange Box

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Vegas 2

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
To real for you? Honestly, I don't see how you can like Call of Duty 4 and not this game. I think you are just hating on it because I like it. :lol
No, I saw plenty of vids for the first and it just doesn't interest me. I'll rent the 2nd though, just to give it a spin.

I thought you were a "Purchase only blockbuster games" kinda guy?

I played Vegas one, and quite honestly, the graphics didn't blow me away, nor did the controls. It was decent, but I'm not so sure it's worth dropping $60 on it.

No, I saw plenty of vids for the first and it just doesn't interest me. I'll rent the 2nd though, just to give it a spin.

I thought you were a "Purchase only blockbuster games" kinda guy?

This will be a blockbuster title. I really do think you will like it once you try it. It is awesome as hell multiplayer. :duff

Thats tough, the new Smash Bros is awesome! But at the same time I am sure Vegas 2 will be a great game. Flip a coin man, its a tough choice. If you weren't impressed with Vegas 1, then get Smash Bros.

PS: I was not impressed by the orange box regardless of more bang for your buck.

All A+ titles, but imo, Smash Bros. is going to be the game you'll still be going back to years from now.

...unless you don't have people to play with in-person, then Smash Bros. might not be as great.

Well, I decided that I am going to save and go with this:

mgs4ps3bundle.jpg

I voted Orange Box as well....Half Life 2 plus Half Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2 are so f'n cool and fun to play. I really got into the story and didn't want the game to end.
Portal - I can't play because it makes me super queezy.....though I know a lot of people who really liked it.
There's another online game included ...haven't played it yet though. But Half Life 2 is the ++++!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm glad you really liked it as well! :D

Congrats, nice choice:rock:rock And thanks for wasting our time voting and all that when you choose something else:emperor:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Well I was going The Orange Box, but then I read an article that said that the PS3 and MGS4 was going to be bundled. Had I known that, option #4 would have been save for this. :emperor:emperor

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Well I was going The Orange Box, but then I read an article that said that the PS3 and MGS4 was going to be bundled. Had I known that, option #4 would have been save for this. :emperor:emperor

Getting a PS3 with MGS4 (if you like that kind of game) is a much better choice then a game. I wish i had that choice:monkey2 Other then the game, is there anything else in the bundle?

Good choice! However don't expect to make your purchase until fall. They keep pushing this game back.

Back