Decent Comic cons in the UK??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent been to any, but would LOVE to go to a great convention, it'd make a change from being around those who have no interest in my interests.

i'd be the guy dressed like me as i'm crap at making costumes.

I going to the one at Earls Court this year, actually managed to persuade my wife by promising her we'll stay up there & I'll take her shopping on the Sunday :slap. Never been to one either though, I know it won't compare to the ones in the States but I'm sure it'll be fun & I've always wanted to go.

I didn't even know Kapow existed - I just google the comicons uk and it came up missed it by a week or so - Damn! I went to Earls Court about 3 years ago now and it was very much movies and Tv rather than comics, statues etc. But giving it another try this year. Also next weekend there is one at the Excel Centre London called MCM Comic con its only 30 mins from me - but I'm worried its a bit British Comic orientated as they don't have great guests etc. Ah well I'll give it a try.

I've done Earls Court a couple of times now, and it's always been fairly decent. There's a real mix of stuff -Hot Toys, Sideshow, Bowen and vintage. Basically there'll be something there for you.

There's also one up in Milton Keynes at the Dons Stadium next week which seems to be of a similar vein.

Back