December 21st 2012--the world ends--

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone who wants to wager $5,000 each.... to those who thinks the world ends on Dec 21st..PM me..

I GUARANTEE the world WILL be here and beyond after December 21st

_proxy

So all of the scientists that came up with the 12/21 date never accounted for leap year? They aren't that stupid. The Mayan calendar gave them a number of days and people have used that to come up with the 12/21.

Don't trust every crappy MS Paint image you see on the internet.

I thought the world was going to end by some huge solar flare that would burn the entire planet to a crisp? Maybe I'm getting my doomsday stories/movies mixed up. :lol

No, no...it is going to be a massive electromagnetic pulse that will destroy all of our electronics & computers & everything. Goodbye, all of my internet friends. :monkey2 I am going to miss you, terribly.

:lol:exactly:

I love people like that.

Eh, I don't know, it's kind of true. When you think about humanity as a whole, any advancement has been for us, by us. We pollute for wealth, we hunt for sport, we kill each other over differing ideologies, and we think we're the only ones who matter because we were lucky enough to be among the creatures born with higher intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those hippy dippy Captain Planet losers, but one simply has to step back and take an objective look to see how ****ty we are as a species.

Eh, I don't know, it's kind of true. When you think about humanity as a whole, any advancement has been for us, by us. We pollute for wealth, we hunt for sport, we kill each other over differing ideologies, and we think we're the only ones who matter because we were lucky enough to be among the creatures born with higher intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those hippy dippy Captain Planet losers, but one simply has to step back and take an objective look to see how ****ty we are as a species.

Hate to break it to you but you sure sound like a hippy dippy Captain Planet loser. You think we are the only mammals that do things to better our existence? You don't think packs of animals don't destroy other packs for land, or water? You never seen a cat playing with a mouse like a toy and then kill it and bring it to it's owner like a prize? For sport if you will. Different animals will totally destroy all fauna in a certain area and then move onto the next area only to repeat the behavior. Elephants and wild boars being 2 of them.

Last edited:
i will be partying and be hammered as hell come the 20th....just like any other Friday but will be doing it on Thursday in case i miss out.

:exactly:

I'm no tree hugger either, but i can't think of one thing Humanity has done for the benefit of the Planet or animal life, negative however is a list a mile long. Thats a disease imo

Hate to break it to you but you sure sound like a hippy dippy Captain Planet loser. You think we are the only mammals that do things to better our existence? You don't think packs of animals don't destroy other packs for land, or water? You never seen a cat playing with a mouse like a toy and then kill it and bring it to it's owner like a prize? For sport if you will. Different animals will totally destroy all fauna in a certain area and then move onto the next area only to repeat the behavior. Elephants and wild boars being 2 of them.

Fauna grows back after Animals use it, Humans stop it from returning (cities). Humans hunt for sport & food, animals hunt just for food, Animals haven't polluted the atmosphere, haven't decimated forests, didn't create radiation, torture devices ect...

Face it, we suck as a species. If humanity was wiped out tomorrow the planet would be a better place for the environment and the rest of the World's inhabitants.

Last edited:
A little reality check for you all.As the Mayans did not recognize leap years, and the Gregorian calendar has been revised 13 times in the last 2000 years(one of these revisions including the elimination of a whole month!), it may interest you to know that the Mayan calendar"ended" OVER 9 MONTHS ago.Just thought you'd like to know...PS

this will be like that RAPTURE fiasco, iirc was scheduled on a thursday.....

and the awkward moment that they'll be meeting each other on sunday mass.

Back