December 21st 2012--the world ends--

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mdiehsKumT1rqhda6o1_500.gif

I think there'll be a lot of ****ing morons feeling pretty damn stupid come sunrise on December 22nd. :lol

I'm sure everyone will say that it has been 'delayed' come the morning of December 22nd and start creating other bogus dates for our 'rapture'.

:slap :lol

Plus, I'm always up for 2012 pt. 2 staring John Cusack :lol

I think there'll be a lot of ****ing morons feeling pretty damn stupid come sunrise on December 22nd. :lol

Man creates his own Noah's Ark to save himself from apocalypse

A Chinese man has built his own Noah's Ark in preparation for doomsday

Lu Zhenghai, of Xinjiang in northwest China, spent $160,000 constructing a boat that will save him from the upcoming Mayan apocalypse in a few weeks.

article-2239157-1634069D000005DC-632_634x422.jpg

article-2239157-16340698000005DC-980_634x422.jpg

article-2239157-16340688000005DC-714_634x422.jpg

I'm sure everyone will say that it has been 'delayed' come the morning of December 22nd and start creating other bogus dates for our 'rapture'.

:slap :lol

Here's hoping they snip off their testicles, eat a good dinner w/blueberry pie at Marie Calendars and enjoy a nice cyanide cocktail before crashing to go join Jesus in his starship tailgating some random comet. :lol

Man creates his own Noah's Ark to save himself from apocalypse

A Chinese man has built his own Noah's Ark in preparation for doomsday

Lu Zhenghai, of Xinjiang in northwest China, spent $160,000 constructing a boat that will save him from the upcoming Mayan apocalypse in a few weeks.

article-2239157-16340688000005DC-714_634x422.jpg

What does he do when a rogue wave comes along and knocks it over? :lol

Exactly, just like they did for the "end of the world" date according to the christian faith. Just make up a new date to keep the fear going.

I thought the world was going to end by some huge solar flare that would burn the entire planet to a crisp? Maybe I'm getting my doomsday stories/movies mixed up. :lol

Here's hoping they snip off their testicles, eat a good dinner w/blueberry pie at Marie Calendars and enjoy a nice cyanide cocktail before crashing to go join Jesus in his starship tailgating some random comet. :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg[/ame]

Oh lord:slap. By all means, you first.
LOL :goodpost:

I thought the world was going to end by some huge solar flare that would burn the entire planet to a crisp? Maybe I'm getting my doomsday stories/movies mixed up. :lol
No, you're thinking of that Justice League cartoon that came out not long ago. In fairness, it was called "Doom."

Back