Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180319_191344.jpgIMG_20180319_191205.jpgIMG_20180319_202541.jpgIMG_20180319_202709.jpgIMG_20180319_202407.jpgIMG_20180319_202507.jpg

Thank you as well for the kind words!! I am thinking of adding the batman man bat (Nightmare batman) sideshow is making to this villains line. I just don't know how well it will fit in.

Displayed in a lineup, it may look a bit off as it is only 1/5 in scale.

Last one on eBay just ended for 352.00! Retail was what? 530-550?

Well this piece wasn't exactly well received was it?

So it's not a total surprise for a statue that was at least on this forum 'hated' to be sold at such a low price.

But I'm wondering if it was a flipper trying to sell it or a genuine collector, as imo the production piece wasn't so different from the prototype. In that they would've got what was advertised.

Looks like he is back up for preorder after being on low stock alert. Think they were just trying to move some pieces? I remember the same thing happen with bane and I fell for it

Sideshow will put something on low stock if their current inventory is low. So the ES may still have 500 pieces left to be made in china, but if SSC has 60 left in their US warehouse, They will label it "low stock remaining."

They've been doing this for years, when the first Batman PF finally sold out I didn't believe it as it said low stock remaining at least three times in its lifespan.

I love your setup CASC! We share many of the same premium formats :hi5: If I may ask, how do you deal with dust? Especially on the fabric pieces?

I dust and dust. I have a little duster that i try and use every often.

I dust and dust. I have a little duster that i try and use every often.

Will have to get into that mindset when I have room to display all of mine, I am very lazy though so find it a chore sometimes

Back