Death Warrior by Joe Dunaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out the latest piece in my collection painted by my bud Joe:

dw_06.jpg

dw_23.jpg

dw_02.jpg

dw_04.jpg

I did a full review, HD video, wallpapers and about 60 more photos here if you want to see more of him:

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/09/14/predatorstuff_reviews_narins_death_warrior_predator_kit/

Hope you dig him!

Woa, he looks really great!!! He looks really vicious!!! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on such an amazing piece in your collection!!!

has to be one of the most amazing pieces i have ever seen. Joe knocked this one outta park and then some.

That's because preds pwn aliens any day :)
says the guy from PREDATORSTUFF.

oh, i just went snooping around on Dunaway's site. i've never seen that predator vs t-rex dio before. it's freakin awesome.

This kit is insane....You cant go wrong with a Narin & Joe combo.
You lucky SOB Faken you always get all the good S^^T....:D

you never see an alien on top of a pile of dead predators.

Unless you count the Grid Alien on top of the Celtic, but that's more like an Alien on top of a pile of one Predator, I guess.

This picture is fake. Not eveybody is looking at the same thing. And what is the little girl in the middle doing?

Thats an impressive piece. I remember seeing unpainted protos of this before it was released. Really nice to see it fully painted and detailed, looks amazing. I have to say that is one of the best preds Ive seen. At least for the crazy menacing look he has going on.
I love the gold plated armor also, kinda gives him that royal elite look, like a veteran of the war type stuff. Very ornate detailed armor not like the regular preds run of the mil style armor.

Back