Media Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to see a game but all I got was some pretentious art house video of a mpreg Norman Reedus on an oily beach.

I'm curious but cautious. Don't want to get too excited and then find myself going through another MGSV.

I definitely see this. He's got full reign to stroke his ego now. With Sony's resources, and no constraints, if this turns out to be another turd... it's all on him. He can't blame Sony on this.

I really think he's the Japanese version of David Cage. Good ideas that get muffled up in disjointed convoluted stories.

Teaser was kinda cool.
I have nothing against artistic pretentiousness as long as it tries to say something meaningful in a mature and stylistic way.

Teaser was kinda cool.
I have nothing against artistic pretentiousness as long as it tries to say something meaningful in a mature and stylistic way.

Yeah... I'm sure we will regret our words and deeds. We may have to leave the message board after it comes out...

:lol

201408_1047_ifaif.jpg

Teaser was kinda cool.

Prepare to suffer 2 years worth of cryptic trailers, tweets and build ups that amounts to nothing!

Prepare to suffer 2 years worth of cryptic trailers, tweets and build ups that amounts to nothing!

I'll try to have an open mind on this... like I did in the final months up to V. I honestly hope I don't have another "I told you so" moment this time. I'd rather enjoy his games than hate them.

I'll probably stay off the hype. I've learned my lesson. Like I said earlier, people should allow the man to breathe. I'll just wait till the game comes out and see any contradicting reviews, but until then, I'll be out of the loop.

I find it funny with Kojima's obsession with weird sexual themes in some his games... his first scene shown with Reedus is nude. I think Koji wants to be Lars Von Trier sometimes.

Well, I'm hype!

This will probably be the best game of the decade.

What's weird is Kojima said everything shown was done in game, but claims to still not have an engine. That's pretty damn weird. Either way, my most anticipated game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Koj has a lot to make up for to win back my love, I'll tell ya that.

I sold almost everything MGS that I had, keeping only a few figures, the customs and a few memorabilia here and there. That's how bad it was for me. :lol

Uncle Koj has a lot to make up for to win back my love, I'll tell ya that.

I sold almost everything MGS that I had, keeping only a few figures, the customs and a few memorabilia here and there. That's how bad it was for me. :lol

You know you'll buy a Reedus Fetus figure.

I forgot about your inside scoop my bad

And so, the hate begins. This thread should be fun for the next few years :lol

But nope, Kojima has a perfect record with me, so obviously I'm going to think his next game will be the same. He's on that Rockstar level to me where everything he puts out I know will be quality. MGSV was a really a PS3 game and arguably the greatest stealth game of all time, I can't wait to see what he can't do with current gen tech or even next gen tech by the time DS releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back