Death Star Window "Emperor's throne room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great so far. When can we see some updated pix of your most recent work on it? I'm not gifted enough to be able to create something so awesome, so I have just wanted to get a back-drop of some sort to place behind my Emperor's Throne. Anybody know where I could find an image of the window background that I could use? Or for that matter, I would luv to get a back-drop for my Jabba & his Throne.

I yanked all the textures out of Jedi Outcast and Acedemy recently but havent had a chance to go through them all yet, but heres a couple of good Death Star windows for now. They are a pretty decent resolution (1024 x 1024) so they will blow up nicely, much better than most more modern game textures. These are only the main window, I haven't dug out the smaller window sections that go on the sides of them where the window pops out a bit yet.

DSwin001.jpg

DSwin002.jpg

No problem.

The first is obviously the classic giant window, the second is actually suppose to be some much smaller windows i think.

The second one looks a bit like the Bespin one Luke falls threw. I could be wrong, nice work though!

Last edited:
I did some work today, I also got my Emperor and Throne today and its SWEEEEETTTTTT.

100_0408.jpg

100_0411.jpg

100_0406.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, I'm just gonna print this, frame it and hang it behind The Emperor like art.

Dont forget to you can clip away the black and put another layer behind it with something going on out there, like Endor, the 2 fllets, or just stars.

The second one looks a bit like the Bespin one look falls threw. I could be wrong, nice work though!

You are 100% right, a good chunk of the game takes place on Bespin, but for some reason this was in the Deathstar folder, I think they used it for the Deathstar MP level also.

2900087972_af39fb9f0a.jpg

This was the first picture of it I could find. :lol

Its been forever since I last posted in this thread, but I promised my self I was going to finish this project before I start on anything else. So here we go. "Again". I cut out the last of the portals and I'm making templates for the outer portals. I'll have those cut this weekend. Once those are done I think the rest will be cake. The last pic is just for size reference, this thing is going to be massive. I have no idea where I'm going to put it.

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture195.jpg

that looks awesome and the potential to be an epic display...........:lecture

Great job Jason.That sucker is looks good.I can imagine the sweetness once painted.

Are you going to put anything behind it when you do?...like maybe a space or galaxcy poster?

owww will you just look at the size of that beast ooww matron!! Chuffin grand you have totally nailed it my friend it looks totaly perfectious!!
I am with Duane, a poster behind will look so cool... I would love to photograph that puppy!!!

Can not wait to see the next step...

mark

This looks amazing, I'll be looking to do this myself when I get my Throne, I have my Emperor, Vader and since this morning I have my Jedi Luke.

Back