Death of wolverine ?!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They tend to do crazy stuff with the characters dying and then bringing them back later on once the big "movie" comes out.

Once stuff was ramped up for The First Avenger, they brought back Steve Rogers as Captain America.

We got Doc Ock as Spidey and I'm sure once the Amazing Spider-man 2 is ready to roll, they'll have Peter Parker back as Spider-man.

I'm sure if they kill off Wolverine, we'll see the same with him. He'll be back in time for his next movie debut.

This is why I tend not to read Marvel comics. I enjoy Spiderman so I do read his comics, but everything else I could care less about. I don't feel for a character when they die, because I know they will be coming back in 6 months to a year. Read Invincible if you must read a super hero comic. Death really means death in that book and thats why I consider it the best super hero book out of any publisher.

I think deadpool was trying to die his healing factor got switched off not sure what happened then but guess he didn't die.

as a long time comic book reader, this headline simply reinforced the crap we endure. no worthy character stays dead… these tactics are not put in motion as a respect to the readers…

in this day and age, one would think compelling storytelling would be the goal, not sensationalized gossipy drivel...

And what's even dumber is that this "non-event" will most likely be further manufactured by actual news media reporting on it like they did with Supes and Cap as if it's somehow a big deal.

I'd love to see them kill Wolverine off but only if he does indeed stay dead.

He is quite possibly the most overrated character ever & the entire Marvel universe would be better off without him.

Neil

Barry Allen, Bucky Barnes, Jason Todd and Uncle Ben

All returned.

It's a waste of time to even get concerned over Wolverine. Whatever they do will be undone before DoFP hits theaters.

They'd almost be better off having Wolverine disappear as opposed to killing him.

Instead of killing him and then revealing he was in some crazy trapped timeloop (like Batman) or it was never really him (Jean Grey-Dark Phoenix), just have the character disappear. Actually SAY he's gone in some crazy timeloop or whatever...

Then just write him off. Plan ahead for Wolverine's "Return" and that will get around the ridiculousness of another comic "death"

Death to me in comics is like a hiatus. And wolverine needs one more then most from overexposure. Then they can bring him back better then ever.

Back