Death – Lord Supreme of the Underworld Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww... Those double reward points are gonna be a loooong time coming.

Dear Gravemist,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Death: Master of the Underworld - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3003961)!

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2017. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Dec 2017 - Feb 2018.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Just pre-ordered him yesterday, have been waiting a long time for him.
I don't really have space for another PF (already got Kier and Gallevarbe), however, as I luckily got his premium print as somebody jumped from the list I just had to pre-order him. Awesome statue.

Even though he has much the same pose as Demithyle, I pulled the trigger on the pre-order for him. I'm gonna be broke from COTD purchases in the next few weeks. lol

The similarities between Demithyle and Death have made me wonder in the past if Demithyle wasn't originally intended to be Death in early CotD concepts. Then as things grew and became more fleshed out Death evolved into the more elegant character we have now. Their designs are just so similar in so many aspects.

The similarities between Demithyle and Death have made me wonder in the past if Demithyle wasn't originally intended to be Death in early CotD concepts. Then as things grew and became more fleshed out Death evolved into the more elegant character we have now. Their designs are just so similar in so many aspects.

I have to agree with you.

Back