Death – Lord Supreme of the Underworld Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the promo art, the helmet looks to be a reflective material, doesn't it? Strange to see the final piece have a bone appearance to it considering the concept art.

Dang, my Sideshow originals coupon expired. If anyone's got one they won't use before it expires, I'd love to put it to use. Thanks!

Call CS and aask them if they can apply it to your order. if it's a COTD discount from previous purchase they can be flexible.

Dang, my Sideshow originals coupon expired. If anyone's got one they won't use before it expires, I'd love to put it to use. Thanks!

I was going to use my 10% COTD on Cleopsis (would had expired in nov). Glad I held off and this popped up. With double reward points, getting $137 off is pretty good deal for a 30" statue.

Thank you, now I am really tempted with this one. Got three portraits to pose.
Wonder why SS did not show the unmasked portrait.

Well I'm not certain if there's a full portrait under the mask since they didn't show it and the masks attach via magnet... Sorry I misunderstood your question. That said I hope he has a sculpted face under. I ordered this today with reward points used and free shipping I couldn't resist.

Personally, I don't think I'd want an unmasked option. Seems like it would spoil the mystery and grandeur to see the face of Death.

Who says there is an unmasked portrait? There are only two portraits and the masks are not removable last I heard.

Who says there is an unmasked portrait? There are only two portraits and the masks are not removable last I heard.

"Both masks are keyed and magnetized to ensure a proper fit" that's from the product features description on ss website....the masks come off. We were all just curious if there's a face under there, which it seems there is not

Back