DEAR NECA-PREDATORS LINE IS AWESOME..please keep going

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Okay okay, I had EVERY PREDATOR, and still have most, from KENNER back in the day...I was excited with the McFarlane lines....BUT WOW...NECA, with this new line, ESPECIALLY CLASSICS.....You hit a home run...

As long as the likes of Tankman and his crew are sculpting this line, and NECA went to the source, MOVIES, COMICS, GAMES, and the expanded Predators universe, I believe this line would be a money maker for years...

I know I would like to see a CYBORG Predator(even have a custom I am making) and some of the old Kenner line updated..they had some cool ideas..haha...

so, my question..what PREADTORS would YOU like to see if this line continues!!

Okay okay, I had EVERY PREDATOR, and still have most, from KENNER back in the day...I was excited with the McFarlane lines....BUT WOW...NECA, with this new line, ESPECIALLY CLASSICS.....You hit a home run...

As long as the likes of Tankman and his crew are sculpting this line, and NECA went to the source, MOVIES, COMICS, GAMES, and the expanded Predators universe, I believe this line would be a money maker for years...

I know I would like to see a CYBORG Predator(even have a custom I am making) and some of the old Kenner line updated..they had some cool ideas..haha...

Every Predator known to man. Especially Dachande and his Clan. Oh, and a Predator Ship. The Predators/Predator/Comic style. Wouldn't it be cool if they made some Rynth?.. They could have special, chest-bursted versions..aww.. I can dream..

It took three predators over half a year to get made. Do you know HOW LONG it would take for all of those to be done?!

I'm happy with what I know we're getting - more super preds and at least the elder from p2.

I hope to do in order of importance:

- Predator Jungle Hunter from P1 (12" - 18") with interchangeable heads
- Predator City Hunter from P2 (7") masked and unmasked
- Elder Predator from P2 (7")

if you really want:

- Scar, Chopper, Celtic and Elder Predator from AvP (7")

----------

For Alien:

- Dog Alien from Alien 3 (7")
- Alien New Warrior from Alien resurrection (7")
- Alien Queen from Aliens (12")

nnuqyr.jpg

still don't give a ____ about AVP garbage. i want figures from real Alien/Predator movies.

Cyborg Pred now that would be cool. I'm hoping when were done we'll have lots and lots of Predator goodness. Right now it's T1 for me. I still have P2 and the Queen on my mind.

cyborg pred now that would be cool. I'm hoping when were done we'll have lots and lots of predator goodness. Right now it's t1 for me. I still have p2 and the queen on my mind.

the queen!!!!!! And p2.....ooohhhh heck yeah!!!!!!

the queen!!!!!! And p2.....ooohhhh heck yeah!!!!!!

That doesn't mean we're doing them or we are. As a fan that's what I'd like to do next anyway. We'll just have to hope these things will happen. For me I want the P1 at 19 inches way more than anything else.

That doesn't mean we're doing them or we are. As a fan that's what I'd like to do next anyway. We'll just have to hope these things will happen. For me I want the P1 at 19 inches way more than anything else.

ohh yeah for sure...I could see where your comment could start a fan boy frenzy!! haha..

I am just hopeful this line continues...

Yeah it'd be sweet if NECA did the rest of the Aliens including the Queen. That would be epic.

As for T1 - looking forward to your 1984 T-800 Kyle.

What about a 1/6 one tankman???? we need both.

What about a 1/6 one tankman???? we need both.

I doubt seriously if they'll do 1:6.

If they do 19", they're not going to do 1:6.

That's extra money for sculpting, molding, painting, etc., for a figure they will have already done in a larger scale.

Doesn't make sense.

Just be glad they're doing a large scale Pred.

If they made a Dog Alien, I might actually start collecting NECA again ;). He's just the baddest-ass Alien out there IMO.

Back