Deal or No Deal Star Wars edition tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i read this a bit ago............darth vader as the dealer. this could be interesting.........and the case girls in slave leia outfit. :monkey5

This looks retarded beyond all belief... so of coarse I will be watching it:lol

i wonder if this will be gayer than the Star Wars Christmas special or whatever it was.

With 20 some odd hot models dressed in slave Leia outfits, gay is not the word I would use to describe this.

As do most of us.....did they give a reason why its Star Wars or is the show just continuing to jump the shark like it did with Grease night, etc??

I never watch this show. I've tried to, but felt dumber afterwards. I certainly don't need that! :lol

I think they make it themed for the person playing. Like if one of us were on they might do the Star Wars theme where for someone else they might do Marvel.

Whenever I watch this show, I spend most of the game trying to figure out which model "I like best".

I know which one I like best. Number 10, Anya. :naughty

My favorite was April I think she was number 17? She left a while back to become the new Daisy Duke in the failed Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginnings..

I am going to predict a phenomenon. Within the 2 hour window of this telecast, 30% of the gay males who watch it will suddenly, and inexplicably (to most) convert to heterosexuality. And conversly, because of a variation in Newton's law of motion, 30% of the heterosexual females will convert to lesbians.

And who could blame any them.

Back