Deal or No Deal Star Wars edition tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely watch a full episode either, I just watch it if there's nothing else on, and only until #10 opens her case. :love I don't know any of the others names either.

My favorite was April I think she was number 17? She left a while back to become the new Daisy Duke in the failed Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginnings..

YES! April Scott. Smokin'!

Model #10

im000138up4.jpg

They replaced number 10,:monkey2 so I didn't bother to watch. (Plus it was annoying that Vader kept doing that fist thing every other time they showed him)

kinda lame..........carrie fisher didnt seem too awful thrilled to be there, though she did get into a little. best part............CASE GIRLS in S.L.O. :lecture

Loved he Vader quotes from the movies. I was waiting for, "Howie...*I* am your father."

The guy in the Chewie suit was no Peter Mayhew though. Never realized how much of a unique performance Pete's was until I saw someone else try to do it.

It was fun to watch the show, I found the awkward Stormtrooper shy shuffle at the end with the hot girls hilarious, it felt like a bunch of costume geeks seizing up next to the hot models, they weren’t even interacting but keeping to their own sides basically :lol

It was fun to watch the show, I found the awkward Stormtrooper shy shuffle at the end with the hot girls hilarious, it felt like a bunch of costume geeks seizing up next to the hot models, they weren’t even interacting but keeping to their own sides basically :lol

Mainly because the Troopers couldn't see, and likely weren't sure where to go. The stage is higher up than the floor, and no-one wants to fall off.

The behind the scenes pics of the troopers with the models were great. No shyness there!

The best I heard what the troopers managed to come down the stairs in only one take.. But the it took the models a couple tries to do it right.

Not even Star Wars could save that show... its so dang boring. Just pick a case... its all random, there is no reason to think about it.

Back