Deak Starkiller's loot...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another of my Hot Toys shelves, I really need some proper lighting.

5776566373_d715091609_b.jpg

Some of my loot from BotCon 2011, ah I love Transformers...

5834844860_3fcdebd5ea_b.jpg

Damn Nick! Is that a little Reflector I see? And that Multi Color jet, is that a knock off? My brother got a pretty cool cool set of like four or five different colored jets like that the other day, including the orange Star Scream clone. Lots of Animated stuff! Is that all Japanese?

Looks good, Nick! :wave

Thanks Richard. I need to break out some vintage just for you. :wave

Damn Nick! Is that a little Reflector I see? And that Multi Color jet, is that a knock off? My brother got a pretty cool cool set of like four or five different colored jets like that the other day, including the orange Star Scream clone. Lots of Animated stuff! Is that all Japanese?

That goofy colored jet is a BotCon exclusive "Action Master" Thundercracker redeco homage, a nod to a 1990's European exclusive. And yeah all those Animated figures are Japanese releases/exclusives. I have more pictures to take. And yeah that is the Perfect Effect Scouting Force aka NOT Reflector. Pure awesomeness. Tell Mike about it, but I am sure he knows.

There's some figures he's been going crazy looking for over the past month or so. I think there are a couple classics like Grapple and some other one that got their distribution cut pretty dramatically due to the movie figures hitting? Anyway, I shot him your photo.

There's some figures he's been going crazy looking for over the past month or so. I think there are a couple classics like Grapple and some other one that got their distribution cut pretty dramatically due to the movie figures hitting? Anyway, I shot him your photo.

They've been clearanced out through Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's. Have him hit up those stores to find the ones he needs.

I am going to a local meetup a week from Sunday, I will see what I can find there. Dudes always bring extras. Let me know by then if Mike finds one.

Back