Deak Starkiller's loot...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the new acquisitions! The J spade is particularly nice.

The NECA Prometheus figs look nice too although is this really what the ALIEN at the end looked like? WTF?

8568217858_bf13964f2d_c.jpg

Great pics man! Love your lighting/background.

Thank you sir. :D

Great shot of Bane!

Gret pics of bane, big congrats dude ;)

Thanks guys, he's a great figure.

Love the new acquisitions! The J spade is particularly nice.

The NECA Prometheus figs look nice too although is this really what the ALIEN at the end looked like? WTF?

8568217858_bf13964f2d_c.jpg

Yeah this Gangster Kingdom line is awesome, I can't wait for the next release. And Jo you haven't seen Prometheus yet? It's a mixed bag but I like it, the good is SO good but the bad is SO bad in that film. The "Deacon" is well... yeah your mileage may vary. :(

Nice pics ad always, deak! Agree 100% on the gangsters kingdom stuff. Spade j is one of the coolest figures I have picked up in a while. Hope we get several in this line.

Yeah and he looks like an awesome vinnie jones-themed addition to the line. Love the head sculpt on the next one. The shoes and hoody he comes with look cool also. I saw that bbts had sold out the pre-order on him.

Holy Crap! Those transformers are awesome :rock :rock :rock

Yeah this Gangster Kingdom line is awesome, I can't wait for the next release. And Jo you haven't seen Prometheus yet? It's a mixed bag but I like it, the good is SO good but the bad is SO bad in that film. The "Deacon" is well... yeah your mileage may vary. :(

No I did... I know the creature at the end was kind of dopey looking, but I guess when you just see a figure it can be more shocking :lol

I liked Prometheus overall... but agreed there was a lot of bad holding it back :lol

Nice pics Nick. I HAVE to make myself a light box. Some movies get better when you give them time to digest. Some get worse. Prometheus definitely falls into the latter category for me. I had one of those Transformers as a kid. It had some kind of "spring into robot" gimmick. I was surprised when I saw some 3rd party company was actually producing fancy updated versions of those guys.

Love the Twin Twist and Top Spin pics! :rock All the shots look great but I was really impressed by how nice the DAM Gangster looks! He kinda had has a The Goon/Jason Statham love child vibe.

Holy Crap! Those transformers are awesome :rock

No I did... I know the creature at the end was kind of dopey looking, but I guess when you just see a figure it can be more shocking :lol

I liked Prometheus overall... but agreed there was a lot of bad holding it back.

Yup, I can't defend it. It's got issues but SPECTACULAR production design. Unfortunately that doesn't translate into a great film.

Nice pics Nick. I HAVE to make myself a light box. Some movies get better when you give them time to digest. Some get worse. Prometheus definitely falls into the latter category for me. I had one of those Transformers as a kid. It had some kind of "spring into robot" gimmick. I was surprised when I saw some 3rd party company was actually producing fancy updated versions of those guys.

Yeah I love me some Wreckers (W&R baby!), these guys are a great bargain for what you get. Recommended.

Love the Twin Twist and Top Spin pics! :rock All the shots look great but I was really impressed by how nice the DAM Gangster looks! He kinda had has a The Goon/Jason Statham love child vibe.

Thanks Flo! I definitely get a Goon vibe, have you seen the upcoming NOT Vinnie Jones figure?

I should bring back my avatar.

Very cool update bro ;)

Thanks Darth! :rock

:lol

Back