Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to like it as much as I can, too, but the more I look at it... :gah:

Even if the explosion on the base was well done, what happened? Has Deadpool blown through the concrete with it? In the tiny hole? Or was he on the concrete, and in this case there is no reason is foot is catched in the fire.

I know it's comic-based and fantasy and all, but all this scene makes no sense.

I think I'll have to order this, the more I look at it the more I like it. Yes, the center of the explosion looks strange at first glance, but once you see the surrounding explosion pieces I think it make sense and is recognisable and actually very well done.. it looks radioactive.. also love that they distorted his foot from the blast. Love the behind the back shooting pose, reminds me of his Xbox game.. slicing of the grenade is great. The only thing that bugs me is maybe the rocket..i could do without it, but I guess it goes with the pose and helps tell a story. Just hope all those little pieces don't break too easy, maybe they'll PVC those parts.

Looking forward to seeing what the Ex is.. maybe a switch out portrait with a goofy face or a switch out arm with a sword slicing through a head.

according to the creator, the exclusive will be off the charts...that has me very excited as this is already amazing.

according to the creator, the exclusive will be off the charts...that has me very excited as this is already amazing.

Maybe it will be a new base... lol.. I kid

I bet the EX is a switchout arm, for the one holding the katana, of Deadpool hugging a stuffed rainbow unicorn :rotfl

This is an incredible sculpt. So much going on. It's very dynamic and creative. I do have the original PF though, and I'm very happy with it so this will end up being a pass for me personally. It boils down to one or the other for me, and I like the first PF better.

I don't think it's supposed to make sense . I like it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish SS was more like XM, where they would listen to feedback from the collector community and change certain "unpopular" aspects of a statue for the better for both sides. Right now I am 50/50 on this one...
:lecture I mean no disrespect towards Anchorman.

Just want to point out that this made me laugh for sure! :rotfl

This piece looks typical Deadpool. I love it!
But just 2 things:

I think the bottom of the base should not be a perfect circle. It should be the very edge of the explosion, showing the concrete just starting to crack into thousands of pieces. It should be uneven and asymmetrical.

The rocket is going to significantly limit how you pose this piece. It looks fine at the angle shown, but from DP's front and from his left side, it will look like it was launched off of his belt. Also, it's got the shortest ever smoke trail from a rocket of that size. I hope that thing is removable.

This piece looks typical Deadpool. I love it!
But just 2 things:

I think the bottom of the base should not be a perfect circle. It should be the very edge of the explosion, showing the concrete just starting to crack into thousands of pieces. It should be uneven and asymmetrical.

The rocket is going to significantly limit how you pose this piece. It looks fine at the angle shown, but from DP's front and from his left side, it will look like it was launched off of his belt. Also, it's got the shortest ever smoke trail from a rocket of that size. I hope that thing is removable.

EX is longer smoke trail.

I love the creativity taken with the statue but not sure if its for me. The rocket seems to be just over the top for my taste. I like they are taking chances, better than 4 Deadpool museum poses

I am willing to bet the rocket and flame out the machine gun are removable without any impact to statue....at least I hope so.

db8df51b8c4138d3db5988bea757c0c3.jpg

9cd893d97a407acabfa6eb9b4138c456.jpg

986058d0ea8d649b033960e524c01d7a.jpg

f47f7d5a2c4b4ee533201edd5aefb965.jpg

Back