Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get a pic of whole statue from a little distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dear god this looks incredible. Need a zoomed out photo to really understand everything going on but man it looks gorgeous so far. Size and price will determine if I bite.

I guess it's Phoenix.

Not totally sold on Deadpool PF. Great sculpt but will probably be too busy for me. Plastic fire and explosions...

I'd like to see a zoomed out pic.

I think these pics are directly from Sideshow Blog ... so doesn't look like they have any zoomed out pics posted yet.

Here's more of the rocket:

Pheonix-Marvel-SDCC2016-01-1.jpg

Not bad so far!

Need to see zoomed out pics, though. Just to be sure.

PS: Cap Marvel has a marvelous back side!

The sculpt and detailing looks phenomenal and I really want to love everything about it (I really do), but the base looks like a diseased boil with alien-esque tentacles sticking out. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but WTF is that?

I really wish SS was more like XM, where they would listen to feedback from the collector community and change certain "unpopular" aspects of a statue for the better for both sides. Right now I am 50/50 on this one...

The sculpt and detailing looks phenomenal and I really want to love everything about it (I really do), but the base looks like a diseased boil with alien-esque tentacles sticking out. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but WTF is that?

I really wish SS was more like XM, where they would listen to feedback from the collector community and change certain "unpopular" aspects of a statue for the better for both sides. Right now I am 50/50 on this one...

Totally agree about the base. I looks ridiculous, and not in a good way.

Eww..no

He looks great! Not really a Deadpool fan but might consider this one, there's a lot happening in the statue which I like. :clap

Back