Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the original. I likely won't pass on this one. This screams DP more than the first. The detail is crazy awesome. It'll come down to price. I'm hoping $575. Realistically, I bet $625.

if this is over 600 i will throw up

With recent pricing, I'm going to guess sideshow will charge $650.00 for this piece. Personally, I'm not going to purchase this if the prices isn't ~$500.00 or less.
While I'm throwing guesses out there, The edition size -- once it is revealed -- will be 1500. I also think the QA on this piece is going to be a nightmare with lot's of broken pieces and returns.

Let's go.

I sold 3 pieces, with those sales I can purchase

Captain Marvel
Angela
Gamora
Rocket
Groot

and most likely
Thanos & Bane

I'll be buying 2 Deadpools.. of course this thread is gonna de-evolve into a pricing discussion for 50 pages ...

If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen

(Don't expect this to be cheaper than the PFs that went up last year..)

ES easily 2500

probably less than Groot Premium Format so $579.99

With recent pricing, I'm going to guess sideshow will charge $650.00 for this piece. Personally, I'm not going to purchase this if the prices isn't ~$500.00 or less.
While I'm throwing guesses out there, The edition size -- once it is revealed -- will be 1500. I also think the QA on this piece is going to be a nightmare with lot's of broken pieces and returns.

Let's go.

guess you aint buying it then.

you noobs and you're pricing guesses... tell you what, if you think theres a chance it will be $500, i have some swamp land im looking to sell

I sold 3 pieces, with those sales I can purchase

Captain Marvel
Angela
Gamora
Rocket
Groot

and most likely
Thanos & Bane

I'll be buying 2 Deadpools.. of course this thread is gonna de-evolve into a pricing discussion for 50 pages ...

If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen

(Don't expect this to be cheaper than the PFs that went up last year..)

ES easily 2500

probably less than Groot Premium Format so $579.99

Sold a couple pieces here too looking forward to some of these. The Price is Right people on here are always amusing. I am guessing $1 thinking they are all over :lol

I've sold loads recently, all comic characters but I still want this piece.

you noobs and you're pricing guesses... tell you what, if you think theres a chance it will be $500, i have some swamp land im looking to sell

Hulk v's Wolverine was $650, this SHOULD be way less.

Just invested in a huge plot on the moon so you can stick your swamp :pfft:

:lol

Also adding... the price guessing game is pointless. At least it keeps people busy in the meantime.

Wondering what the dimensions will be ...looks like it takes up a lot of space to fit in a display.. definitely want it though, just need to work out where it's going.

Came late to the collecting game. But looks like this will be my last PF. Between this, pf spidey and hulk vs wolverine i think would make a cool display. Power girl would be the odd "man" out tho. Although having her pose with deadpool with the selfie stick might be funny[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this looks awesome. i don't like to collect too many PFs so this has taken the slot for PO this year. I was debating between this, Green Lantern and Dark Phoenix, but barring a ridiculous price i'm getting this one.

Back