DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing Daredevil around this time. Two of my classes that day had been cancelled because of the weather and snow, so I drove in some pretty bad weather to go see it with some friends.

Holy crap my wife and I were just discussing driving thru a snow storm to go watch DD at the theater.

Very good movie and best interpretation of the Xmen I've seen on film even if they were only two. It felt like it could fit into the MCU universe tbh.

Yes, I hope Fox pulls a Marvel Studios and cuts Singer (Whedon) and gives the X-Franchise to the Deadpool director like the Avengers went to the Russo bros.

I feel like he understood the X-Men characters better than Singer and could only dream what he could do with the major characters.

Who would've ever thunk:

"Deadpool is the biggest opening ever for 20th Century Fox (surpassing Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith‘s $108.4 million).

Who would've ever thunk:

"Deadpool is the biggest opening ever for 20th Century Fox (surpassing Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith‘s $108.4 million).
I'm surprised this wasn't done before.

Movie was good, half of the jokes were too dumb for my taste. I can see this movie being the lowest in quality of this year's slate, which isn't too bad.

I just hope to jeebus that with this insane opening and all the whining from parents and kids that fox doesn't go "Oh, well let's just make the next one PG13. ****. That.

Yes, I hope Fox pulls a Marvel Studios and cuts Singer (Whedon) and gives the X-Franchise to the Deadpool director like the Avengers went to the Russo bros.

I feel like he understood the X-Men characters better than Singer and could only dream what he could do with the major characters.

Did you really think Deadpool was a better movie than X2 or DOFP? Deadpool was fun, but that's really it. In fact if Tim Miller was handed the keys to the FoX-Men universe I could see him doing exactly what Whedon did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch February and March be the new "hot" release dates.....not much competition as May- Aug and Nov-Dec

I've been saying that for years. Its the only reason the Hunger Games did so well. There was no other remotely big movies coming out in March so anyone that wanted to see a movie went to the Hunger Games and it became a box office sensation because of it. We have 12 months in a year and there is zero reason why we can't use them all for big movies. The days of the summer blockbuster are over. You release a movie in the summer and you get ONE week to make your money back because the next week something else is out and doing the exact same thing. Why do you think Star Wars did so well in December? There was no competition. Had it come out in May? Probably wouldn't have done quite so well with there being actual competition at the box office. Come out with a big movie in a non-traditional month and it will make bank. If the movie is big enough and its something people want to see, it doesn't matter when it comes out.

Did you really think Deadpool was a better movie than X2 or DOFP? Deadpool was fun, but that's really it. In fact if Tim Miller was handed the keys to the FoX-Men universe I could see him doing exactly what Whedon did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's not really fair to compare though since it's almost a whole different genre with the comedy thrown in... but I enjoyed it better.

I really think the director and the team did a great job with Colossus and would love to see how they would tackle Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, etc.

Fox right now is regretting not having these characters in their Apoc movie.

The success of this movie will absolutely change things with the X-Men movies.

We will absolutely get a hard R Wolverine movie now, if anything I bet they are reworking Wolverine's last movie to include DP!

Everything is on the table now after this.

That's how big that box office was.

Apoc is not even going to have a weekend like this!

Last edited:
GXGvWDI.jpg

Back