DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unexpected third showing today with our youngest son and his friends. For my money, it improves with each viewing......I am happy for the success as it has a feel of TLC.....

Saw it and I haven't laughed at a movie like that in a while. Just to be fair I have an adolescent sense of humor and I do love poop and d**k jokes

I liked it. I do think people are over reacting saying it's the best marvel movie . It's a solid movie, no disputing that

Just got done seeing it a few hours ago.

Let me tell you guys, if you have a theater with a 21+ screening room, go into that one.

Everyone was superchill and me and the woman enjoyed the movie with a few drinks.

Overall I give it a 9/10.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dude, did you for some reason fly over and see this in Binghamton NY?? I had the same type woman right next to me.. I had to get up and move.

Apparently they're like cockroaches and are just everywhere. And it wasn't just a laugh either. It was like a build up one "ooooooooohahahahahahahaha" and this theater is equipped with 500+ seats and I can guarantee 1/4 of the theater had to listen to her. I couldn't move because it was reserved seats and a sold out show.

Very good movie and best interpretation of the Xmen I've seen on film even if they were only two. It felt like it could fit into the MCU universe tbh.

I WAY underestimated this- so did everyone else- three day weekend will hit $150 million. Wow.
New slate folks. SvB will have to top this to save face now but I think it can. Fox triumphs but Reynolds hard work promoting did something to be sure.

watch February and March be the new "hot" release dates.....not much competition as May- Aug and Nov-Dec

I remember seeing Daredevil around this time. Two of my classes that day had been cancelled because of the weather and snow, so I drove in some pretty bad weather to go see it with some friends.

This movie was great. I don't get all the hate for it. Yeah I didn't really laugh out loud but I didn't need to do that to enjoy the movie, there were plenty of moments I was grinning to myself ear to ear. Ryan Reynolds was born to play this character nothing else needs to be said about is part it was just that damn good. My next favorite character depiction was Colossus. That was a spot on characterization of him, the gentle giant that will kick ass when called up and needed to protect his fellow X-Men. The speech at the end and the aftermath was hilarious. 4-5 Moments!!

Back