DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the trailer, Colossus looks really cool, have they announced who is voicing him?

By the way, Deadpool by far had the best panel this year at comic con. TJ Miller's horse joke had me dying.

The Apocalypse panel was pretty funny too but man, things got pretty awkward with Olivia Munn.

Don't think they've announced any voice actor just yet

I'll see if I kind find a video of it, it's pretty cringeworthy :lol

Here you go

X-Men Apocalypse Olivia Munn Talks Psylocke SDCC Hall H San Diego Comic-Con - YouTube

The hot dog comment was fine but the continuous rambling was hard to watch :lol

What the **** was that? I definitely cringed when she got all indignant about "we're laughing, now." I feel like her ego's writing checks that her body can't cash. She's such a prima donna for being a barely capable actress. I wonder how her co-stars feel about it?

What the **** was that? I definitely cringed when she got all indignant about "we're laughing, now." I feel like her ego's writing checks that her body can't cash. She's such a prima donna for being a barely capable actress. I wonder how her co-stars feel about it?

For a girl trying to shed her slutty spoiled image so that she can be viewed as an "actress" she's not making great decisions. :lol

Bringing up deep throating hot dogs on a superhero movie panel, check.

Cursing up a storm, check.

Making fun of fans who slept on the street to watch you talk, check.

Acting rude and childish even after the host has moved on from you because of how you're acting, check.

Yeah, great actress. :lol

Last edited:
how the hell did olivia munn get that role escapes me.

im putting it under who's hotdog did she have to suck.lolz

how the hell did olivia munn get that role escapes me.

im putting it under who's hotdog did she have to suck.lolz

It's a huge cast :lol

ytYFnax.jpg

For a girl trying to shed her slutty spoiled image so that she can be viewed as an "actress" she's not making great decisions. :lol

Bringing up deep throating hot dogs on a superhero movie panel, check.

Cursing up a storm, check.

Making fun of fans who slept on the street to watch you talk, check.

Acting rude and childish even after the host has moved on from you because of how you're acting, check.

Yeah, great actress. :lol

tumblr_mauxylovBf1rrdvx9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqfmjn7U8n1qjtfrto1_500.gif

She was good in The Newsroom, she'll be a glorified cameo in X-Men, I'm not really worried. She has proven over and over that she can do no wrong, say what she wants and still have people flocking.

Now Deadpool on the other hand. People always said Reynolds would be perfect and now we're seeing it.

Im glad people are seeing her for the bile dog she is, Olivia is a foul creature that only got as far as she has gotten due to her looks and special abilities

ask brett Ratner :lol

ratner__121211212615-275x397.jpg

Back