DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadpool was alright and some great jokes made it worthwhile and MUCH better than Batman V Stupidman.

Yeah, you're right. I liked it and thought it's got a lot of humor in it, but it was never made out to be anything else but a **** talking superhero CBM.

I saw batman vs superman last night...deadpool is still number 1 this year imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I saw batman vs superman last night...deadpool is still number 1 this year imo

Not even close. As generic as Deadpool's story was, the jokes were a riot. With BvS, I was bored out of my mind.

Oh, and I'm a DC worshiper! :lol

Not even close. As generic as Deadpool's story was, the jokes were a riot. With BvS, I was bored out of my mind.

Oh, and I'm a DC worshiper! [emoji38]
Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed being at the movies for deadpool. For BvS I wish I watched it in my living room so I can walk out and get food or do work during the slow parts.

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed being at the movies for deadpool. For BvS I wish I watched it in my living room so I can walk out and get food or do work during the slow parts.
:lol

I made the mistake of watching MoS at the cinema :)monkey4) - & I haven't seen 'Bat-Soup' yet, but I suspect I'd be the same with that too.

Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD.

Do you call it bat soup because they crammed so many ingredients into it and it still came out thin and unfulfilling?
Yeah, good one. :lol

Man, that RT rating. After the lofty heights that Chris Nolan catapulted them following the aftermath of Schumacher's entries, it really looks like WB/DC are lost without a strong visionary for their characters. The sad part is, Superman deserves way better than that.

Yeah, good one. :lol

Man, that RT rating. After the lofty heights that Chris Nolan catapulted them following the aftermath of Schumacher's entries, it really looks like WB/DC are lost without a strong visionary for their characters. The sad part is, Superman deserves way better than that.

The whole DC movie universe deserves better than that :lol

DC's logic after this fiasco -> Make it R like Deadpool!

You've got it wrong, it's make it Liefeld!
2277954-supreme063c_super.jpg

Where the hell is the collected hardcover?

Back