DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did walk out of Deadpool but in its defense a lot of the audience was clearly enjoying themselves. It just wasn't for me. The "superhero" trappings didn't undo the fact that it was basically a Wayans Bros spoof but with more bullets. I'll see the rest of it on FX someday I'm sure but I'm in no hurry for that to happen.

There are just some genres of films that I'll never enjoy no matter how proficient they are at catering to their targeted demographic. I see that DP is doing "Spider-Man 3" numbers on a daily basis which is good, especially for an R rated film, but if you ignore the rating it's still just 17th out of all superhero films and will probably take SM3's place at #8 when all is said and done. Civil War, Justice League, and Infinity War films will most certainly knock it way out of the top 10 and then it will just be another "lulz" movie nowhere near as infamous (or endearing) as B&R.

Batman and Robin will be more remembered than Deadpool.
Yeap, I love Deadpool and I like the movie more than B&R, but everybody already forgot about Deadpool.

And thank god, it was annoying to have everybody pretend they were Deadpool fans on my FB feed, just like with SW.

Deadpool has always been that way. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Exactly. Just another guy who knows Deadpool because of the game :lol

Deadpool has always been that way. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

have every dp comic starting from the new mutants...................when was he always like this.......................
for a disney/marvel super hero there is something really wrong with it..............
now for brookback mountain yes its all good.....................not dp......
sick of **** like this being put in all things...........there is a time and a place ...............

have every dp comic starting from the new mutants...................when was he always like this.......................
DeadpoolSocial_10.jpg

c44aa6e5d3ab08100b4aa0dfd217364f.jpg

tumblr_inline_npppkfdB9n1rjdkbc_540.png

11-moments-when-deadpool-expressed-his-sexuality-819382.jpg

11-moments-when-deadpool-expressed-his-sexuality-819374.jpg

Is he really your favorite? Cause you seem really unfamiliar with him, Nicieza straight up said he will be straight once second and gay the next, because he's crazy and he will **** anything that moves.

Deadpool Co-Creator Weighs in on Character's Sexuality | Comic Book Resources

for a disney/marvel super hero there is something really wrong with it..............
now for brookback mountain yes its all good.....................not dp......
He's not even Disney, smh, and it's all god for DP, it doesn't look like you're a fan at all.

sick of **** like this being put in all things...........there is a time and a place ...............
Normally I'd agree with you, I hate SWJ agenda pushing ********, but DP has ALWAYS been like that and he doesn't make a fuzz about it.

DeadpoolSocial_10.jpg

c44aa6e5d3ab08100b4aa0dfd217364f.jpg

tumblr_inline_npppkfdB9n1rjdkbc_540.png

11-moments-when-deadpool-expressed-his-sexuality-819382.jpg

11-moments-when-deadpool-expressed-his-sexuality-819374.jpg

Is he really your favorite? Cause you seem really unfamiliar with him, Nicieza straight up said he will be straight once second and gay the next, because he's crazy and he will **** anything that moves.

Deadpool Co-Creator Weighs in on Character's Sexuality | Comic Book Resources

He's not even Disney, smh, and it's all god for DP, it doesn't look like you're a fan at all.

Normally I'd agree with you, I hate SWJ agenda pushing ********, but DP has ALWAYS been like that and he doesn't make a fuzz about it.

wait -------i see no pics with him taking it up the ***
we all make jokes like this with friends..and dp is known for that.......even here we joke with friends ......but that was literal ---------meaning
he takes it up for real......
when football players hit each others behind when playing and can be seen on tv do you think they go all the way in the locker room......

i will end this by saying....
i liked my dp w/out taking it up the..........
if you like your dp taking it up the ............thats fine with me...........

What part of the co-creator literally saying he can turn gay in one second don't you understand?

i can understand these guy will say what needs to be said for a paycheck.........
well we went from dp doing freaky things with girlfriend to full gay....................wtf

i liked my dp w/out taking it up the..........
well we went from dp doing freaky things with girlfriend to full gay....................wtf
Wait a minute, how is getting pegged by the gf more gay than kissing a dude? :lol

Is that your whole beef? That he was pegged by the missus? C'mon! You shouldn't be surprised if DP ****s a goat!

i can understand these guy will say what needs to be said for a paycheck.........
I showed pics to you.

RR DP takes it up the ass? Apparently I walked out at the right time.
At the very beginning.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, how is getting pegged by the gf more gay than kissing a dude? :lol

Is that your whole beef? That he was pegged by the missus? C'mon! You shouldn't be surprised if DP ****s a goat!

At the very beginning.

i have no beef or chickens with anyone ......you want to argue and debate....I DONT.
its simple.............
I DO NOT LIKE DP TAKING IT UP THE A****
IF YOU DO THAT IS FINE.....................
WE ALL DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE THE SAME THING----U DO.....I DO NOT......SIMPLE.
NOT FORCING YOU NOT TO LIKE IT----PLEASE LOVE IT......I DONT....SIMPLE....
OK.....PLEASE MOVE ON.

Mojo, I've got to say that I can't understand how you can feel that anything about Deadpool should be sacred and off-limits :lol The only thing that should be off-limits are, well, limits on how outrageous and insane he should be. His taking it up the backside was perfectly in character.

And Khev calling this Wayans' Brothers quality humor is pure gold :lol You really just didn't want to give this movie a chance to begin with. Admit it!

i have no beef or chickens with anyone ......you want to argue and debate....I DONT.
its simple.............
I DO NOT LIKE DP TAKING IT UP THE A****
IF YOU DO THAT IS FINE.....................
WE ALL DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE THE SAME THING----U DO.....I DO NOT......SIMPLE.
NOT FORCING YOU NOT TO LIKE IT----PLEASE LOVE IT......I DONT....SIMPLE....
OK.....PLEASE MOVE ON.
Wait wait wait, I'm not forcing you to agree with me on anything, I'm not even supporting any agenda of any kind, we're discussing on a discussion board, if you don't like discussing, leave.

I'm simply pointing out that your thinking that Deadpool taking it up the ass is inconsistent with the character is factually wrong, period. If you don't like it, you don't like a part of the character, and that's fine.

Mojo, I've got to say that I can't understand how you can feel that anything about Deadpool should be sacred and off-limits :lol The only thing that should be off-limits are, well, limits on how outrageous and insane he should be. His taking it up the backside was perfectly in character.
Exactly.

Back