Dead Variants.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you don't like the variants, then you probably won't like the SDCC Exclusive coming up.

From the SDCC Exclusives page...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
cc08-reveal-dead_thumb.jpg
</TD><TD>The Dead 12-inch Figure Variant </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Notice it says variant!

I just picked up a Subject 560 Corporate Spokesman Spooktacular Exclusive. Paid $55 shipped for it. Here's my question...

I normally open and display everything. Should I keep this one sealed and pick up a regular 560 to display or does the Spook edition hold any value? I haven't seen one listed on eBay so I wasn't sure.

I just picked up a Subject 560 Corporate Spokesman Spooktacular Exclusive. Paid $55 shipped for it. Here's my question...

I normally open and display everything. Should I keep this one sealed and pick up a regular 560 to display or does the Spook edition hold any value? I haven't seen one listed on eBay so I wasn't sure.

That is totally up to the individual collector... some like to collect MIB while others need to display them. My personal opinion... since there are only 300 of the Spook edition, I would leave it unopened and pick up a regular to display! I think all of the exclusive versions will gain in time.

Well if you don't like the variants, then you probably won't like the SDCC Exclusive coming up.

Notice it says variant!

That doesn't look like a zombie to me...what body is that on?

I can never have enough zombies. I prefer not to have variants but I'm guilty of purchasing them...and will probably continue to do so.:eek:

I just order the Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator
Domestic Exclusive Edition version 2, and I check out the regular one, I can not find any different between these 2. anyone know???:confused:

Notice it says variant!

if it's not zero or it's just a different colored cloth on any other zombie, I won't have to bother ordering anything, weee.

According to the Newsletter, version 2 is "gray-clad and super bloody."

I just order the Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator
Domestic Exclusive Edition version 2, and I check out the regular one, I can not find any different between these 2. anyone know???:confused:

That is where the safe money is. I'm also thinking it'll be a Darla type of release where the only change is the outfitting.

Back