Dead Variants.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair it was MIB. Still a lot for any figure.

I'm ok with variants as long as they are different enough. Gimme an accessory change or different damage. This 805 green to tan outfit change blows.

Heh, they cold do a Patient Zero Re-release sold in a zipper bodybag instead of a standard box, kinda like the Zombie army builder figure.

I don't like and have not bought any of the Variants. I think they cheapen the Dead series especially since they're all just color changes. If they had different head sculpts then I'd buy them since it wouldn't look like I had a bunch of Zombie twins on the shelf.

I like having exclusives.

But I just cancelled my babysitter and will be selling my security guard, ex doc and ex spokesperson. They are kewl, but just not doing it for me any more!

I like having exclusives.

But I just cancelled my babysitter and will be selling my security guard, ex doc and ex spokesperson. They are kewl, but just not doing it for me any more!

do you have a PZ your unloading as well ?

Variants do not interest me at all. I like the first issued figures. The dead are the only 1/6
figures that I still buy. All others have been cancelled.

There is no need for variants. Why not just make The Dead edition sizes bigger. 805 was a balls up. It wouldn't surprise me if they got the costume wrong and thought, 'why not use these grey duds for a variant.' There is so much scope for these figures, there is no good reason to have variants. I don't particularly like the idea of exclusives either, but I can see why they would sell, and create interest, but variants just disappoint.

They should make a Sideshow fan zombie...

With a PZ minifigure...

I don't want an action figure of Josh...

You know what they should do? Te variant should come with a different outfit all together. 57 should have come with security guard costume, 560 should have come in doctor's scrubs. 805 should have worn a suit. When the babysitter variant comes out it should come in the tactical gear.

I don't want an action figure of Josh...

You know what they should do? Te variant should come with a different outfit all together. 57 should have come with security guard costume, 560 should have come in doctor's scrubs. 805 should have worn a suit. When the babysitter variant comes out it should come in the tactical gear.

:lol

So would Patient Zero's variant be naked? :naughty

An entirely new outfit for Zero. The actual patient smock & IV are a good idea.

At least all the variants look better than the regular editions. Blue Dr., Grey Spokesman and Tan Soldier are all cooler looking IMO.

I got out of the 12" lines all together but the Dead line was the hardest to let go. That being said, I ordered the 805 exclusive because I miss being an elitist. :lol

PS. For what it's worth, I would be all over a cool 1/4 PF Zombie. :rock

Back