Dead Space Animated Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just read the gamespot and ign review, even though i was planning on picking this game up from the begging because i'm a fan of survival horror, the reviews make it easier....at least i know its well worth it and not some generic horror space crap.

is this in stores today?

This is screwed up.

Apparently EA decided to change the ship date to the street date at the last minute, but it may have been too late and now all stores will still have it tomorrow (Wednesday).

There may be a very lucky few that will have it today. Or if you ordered from GS.com with overnight shipping, you would have it today as well.

yeah they always seem to come out a day or so after i think they're out.

No one has got their hands on this one yet?!?!?!?

yeah they always seem to come out a day or so after i think they're out.

No one has got their hands on this one yet?!?!?!?

EB lists ship dates on their website. So usually if it is on the site as the 14th that means the 15th.

Yeah, usually for the games that aren't really that popular they start shipping to stores the day the game is supposed to be released. I think you can get them the day they're released though if you order from places online--like Gamestop--which by the way, is a much better choice than going to a local gamestop store to buy something.

EB lists ship dates on their website. So usually if it is on the site as the 14th that means the 15th.

Yes, but EB/GameStop actually listed DeadSpace as in stock yesterday and shipped out their copies yesterday to the people that ordered them. But retail EB/GS stores did not want to upgrade to overnight shipping and or change the ship date for the retail stores so they are just getting it tomorrow.

gamestop.jpg

A lot of people are getting pissed about this. And we should, DVD releases are a prime example of how it should be done. The Video Games industry really needs to follow in their footsteps and come up with a new and revised release system.

This ship date stuff is bullcrap, if the game won't be IN STORES until the 15th....then they should just give it a release date of the 15th and not the 14th.

Well, logic would dictate that if you want to release a product on a tuesday, that you ship out the product the friday or saturday the week before and instruct the retailers to hold the product until the official release date. it's really not that hard, stupid EA

Well, logic would dictate that if you want to release a product on a tuesday, that you ship out the product the friday or saturday the week before and instruct the retailers to hold the product until the official release date. it's really not that hard, stupid EA

It's not just EA.

Waiting an extra day won't kill me, especially for a game like Dead Space. If it were, say, Gears of War 2 or something of that caliber and hype, then yes, I'd expect it to hit exactly on the advertised date and most of the time big games (such as GoW 2) do make those dates...and often at midnight.

It is a bit annoying if you're on the edge of your seat all the time. Watch a movie, read a book, play the other 30 games that came out the previous month. Hey look at me, I sound all preachy.

Did anyone that pre-order and gave them their email actually get the Scorpion Rig code?
They are suppose to email to us....but they haven't. I did hear though that they might hand the code out with the game.

man i really wish i was playing this game right now.

Don't worry GS already has the game in hand and you can pick it up when they open. Got a call saying the game will be ready to pick up before anytime before noon.

Also some people are reporting their GS told them they got the game but won't sell it until tomorrow; and I am sure that is the case with most. I don't understand.

Toys R Us has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on all their games. I was hoping to score a copy of Dead Space but then I see that it says on their website that its not shipping until the 20th of this month and the sale only last till the 18th. I'm going to call their store tomorrrow and see if they got it in or not. They better have it in or I'm not going to bother with this sale!

Back