DE209 beats up the Tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I got the DE209 from Robocop today I cannot believe how big he is 16" tall. I took a photo of him next to the Tumbler for size. He is really awesome I have a review of him on youtube at Johnnyr2525

Are you the guy who is new to the hobby and is buying a shocking amount of stuff in a very short time?...much of that stuff being highly sought after by others who just can't justify the prices they go for now?

Great scores.

Are you the guy who is new to the hobby and is buying a shocking amount of stuff in a very short time?...much of that stuff being highly sought after by others who just can't justify the prices they go for now?

Great scores.

Sellers love this type :lol

i like how he calls it a "DE209" in the 3 threads so far i've seen him mention it in.
but to be serious, it is much larger than his bumbler.

I absolutely LOVE the ED-209 from Hot Toys. I WISH Sideshow would make an ED-209 statue. I would pick it up in an instant, without hesitation.

the "E.D." in ED-209 stands for "ENFORCEMENT DROID". That should help for next time :)

I absolutely LOVE the ED-209 from Hot Toys. I WISH Sideshow would make an ED-209 statue. I would pick it up in an instant, without hesitation.

the "E.D." in ED-209 stands for "ENFORCEMENT DROID". That should help for next time :)

You mean DE-209. Droid-enforcement.:lol

Back