DC's #1 Superhero vs Marvel's #1 Superhero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like more?

• Batman

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters
:hi5:
Isn't Superman #1 for DC?

No way. Batman is definitely the most popular superhero though he has no superpowers except for arm that won't get ripped out of the socket when he shoots a grappling gun or throws a batterang to hook onto a building. I mean come on!!! they made 10,000 Batman PF Jesus Christ. That quantity is usually reserved for PVC figures.

I dont think Batman could win against a genetically superior foe. Spiderman wins 8/10 times. I dont think Bats stands a chance against Wolverine. Forget bringing in the heavy hitters like Hulk and Thor...its not even close. I think Batman stands a better chance against Ironman since at some point Ironman isnt wearing a suit.

I'm actually a bigger fan of Supreme than Superman.

3znRW.jpg

Though of course, Supreme is just Superman if he was written really well.

Alan Moore's Supreme: The Story of the Year is EASILY one of the, if not the best modern archetypal Superman character and Legion stories ever!

He managed to keep the entire storyline relevant in a modern day setting while still paying total homage to the corny DC Silver Age period.

An often very overlooked Moore work, in my opinion, and really should be checked out in TPB format by those who have never read it.

I dont think Batman could win against a genetically superior foe. Spiderman wins 8/10 times. I dont think Bats stands a chance against Wolverine. Forget bringing in the heavy hitters like Hulk and Thor...its not even close. I think Batman stands a better chance against Ironman since at some point Ironman isnt wearing a suit.

In case you haven't seen this...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKQ3Oc97Wk[/ame]

^ and i'm sure Wolvie will hang back and let Batman have a few hours, days, weeks to plan his victory :lol

______

Anyway, Spidey wins the poll by default since Batman is a vigilante not a Superhero :lecture

Batman maybe "Hotter" right now due to the Movie, but I always thought Superman was #1 for DC

Also Batman is only popular because of Hot Toys :lol

Last edited:
But if Batman gets his prep time, all he needs is a powerful magnet and then drop it in the ocean or rocket it into the Sun.

End of Wolverine.

Is Adamantium a ferrous metal? Magneto can control it because he can control even nonferrous metals, but magnets can only pick up ferrous ones.

Back