DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.1! 1:6 scale NEW PHOTO w/ DELOREAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some quick pics of my Marty Mcfly full set.

As Mighty mentioned in his review, the attention to detail of the accessories and outfit is amazing, particularly in the nike bruins.

The only thing I noticed was that the modified DML Neo body he came with was too bulky and wide on the chest area, and the color of the hands was darker than the head sculpt. So I decided to give it a try on a TTM22.

I was surprised that the outfit fitted pretty well in the slim body, and after some futzing, I was pretty happy with the results. The TTM21 is a little taller than the modified DML body, but still short enough to work well with my Doc. If you're planning to use/or move yours into a TTM21 just be extra careful with the pins and the buttons of the vest and jacket, the guitar pin and one of the buttons of the vest on mine fell off when I was trying to put vest on.

I got seventh of ten.

Last edited:
Here are some quick pics of my Marty Mcfly full set.

As Mighty mentioned in his review, the attention to detail of the accessories and outfit is amazing, particularly in the nike bruins.

The only thing I noticed was that the modified DML Neo body he came with was too bulky and wide on the chest area, and the color of the hands was darker than the head sculpt. So I decided to give it a try on a TTM22.

I was surprised that the outfit fitted pretty well in the slim body, and after some futzing, I was pretty happy with the results. The TTM21 is a little taller than the modified DML body, but still short enough to work well with my Doc. If you're planning to use/or move yours into a TTM21 just be extra careful with the pins and the buttons of the vest and jacket, the guitar pin and one of the buttons of the vest on mine fell off when I was trying to put vest on.

I got seventh of ten.

hey bud, did you have trouble with your fist hand going into the joint? mine stopped and has left a gap wich in no big deal i just moved the watch to cover, just asking, i dont want to force and break it.

hey bud, did you have trouble with your fist hand going into the joint? mine stopped and has left a gap wich in no big deal i just moved the watch to cover, just asking, i dont want to force and break it.

Hey bro, yes I had the same problem and almost broke it. That gap is because Dan cut that part of the arm to make it shorter, that's why you see that gap, so you have 3 options here, 1.- cut the fist hand connector to make it shorter so that it can go into the joint completely, 2.- move the watch the cover the gap as you did, or 3.- use a TTM22 body as I did, the only problem about this option is that you will have to mod the feet of the TrueType slim body to fit into the nike shoes, but besides of that, I like the skinnier look of the TTM22 and the articulation is much better.

What jeans do you have on your Marty?

Those are Dan's jeans that come with the Marty full set on a TTM22. I wish they were like 1-2 cm longer, but they still look great on the TTM22.

I'm using everything that comes with the full set for my Marty, the only thing I did was change the body.

Those are Dan's jeans that come with the Marty full set on a TTM22. I wish they were like 1-2 cm longer, but they still look great on the TTM22.

I'm using everything that comes with the full set for my Marty, the only thing I did was change the body.

HOw did you mod the feet? Can you show pics?

I'm really interested in going over to the TTM22 too

Also what body is Doc using?

HOw did you mod the feet? Can you show pics?

I'm really interested in going over to the TTM22 too

Also what body is Doc using?

I'll take pictures tonight when I get home.

Doc is in a soldier story body, with TTM hands.

Really sorry about the fist's peg being too long. I designed and tested it on an UNshortened arm... My bad, but hopefully not a big deal as it was an unmentioned freebie I tossed in so you guys could do the iconic pose from the poster...

A note about the sun glasses: there's a tiny peg at the top, which should tuck into a hidden hole in his hair. I noticed in some of the pictures, that some of you may not know this feature is there... In total, there are three pegs to help get the glasses oriented properly... It should look a little better if you use all three... :)

Here are some pics of how I modified the feet to fit into the shoes. You will basically have to cut off almost the entire foot and just keep the area around the joint and sand it down a little, make sure you don't cut too much of the instep part, because this is the part that keeps the foot inside of the shoe. It while take some time to make it fit right.

Another alternative is to cut the foot to get the joint part and glue it into the shoe, this option is easier and faster, but it is more like a permanent solution and not recommended if you are planning to change the clothes in the future.

My Marty:

-Headsculpt by Erick Sosa (Zkulptor)
-Hot Toys TrueType Slim (with shortened legs)
-Outfit by Ben Knight (Indiana)
-Shoes by Dan Chung

Dan, got in my Plutonium case and Marty watch!!!

Amazing work! The Plutonium case is amazing quality, very top notch. I will be back to buy more.

I need the skateboard and some other bits.

Thanks again!!

My completed Marty. Completely done except for needing to get the head painted.

Thanks DChung!

Thanks man!

The body is a TTM 22 with Luke Skywalker arms, and the jeans were actually from a female cowgirl figure that I found on EBay for $15.
The jacket, vest, and watch were actually the only things supplied by DChung. The rest was random parts from Ebay.

Last edited:
Back