DChung's MARTY MCFLY - v2.1! 1:6 scale NEW PHOTO w/ DELOREAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nike Bruins came today. Great work, Dan! I can't wait to put them on my Marty. HUUUUUUGE improvement over my customized Forrest Gump shoes (Nike Cortez). Thanks so much!

Here are some real quick phone pics

Last edited:
Where is mine? :impatient:

In hand pics please Wake :) you need to setup something special like what you did with the sheriff.

Yours is shipping today, Pedro. We held onto it, so that I could include the extra backpack you ordered. Just got the backpacks from my seamstress, so that's why your order was a delayed.

You should get it Monday, if not Saturday!
Cheers,

Dan

Thanks for posting pics, Josh!
It's my understanding that Marty's shoes in the first movie had the "NIKE" on the back painted out, but then for the sequels they made product placement deals, and even included it in the dialogue... So technicially, for BTTF this isn't accurate, but I couldn't resist.

My Nike Bruins came today. Great work, Dan! I can't wait to put them on my Marty. HUUUUUUGE improvement over my customized Forrest Gump shoes (Nike Cortez). Thanks so much!

Here are some real quick phone pics

Yours is shipping today, Pedro. We held onto it, so that I could include the extra backpack you ordered. Just got the backpacks from my seamstress, so that's why your order was a delayed.

You should get it Monday, if not Saturday!
Cheers,

Dan

Thanks for the update Dan, can't wait to get him :panic:

I knew they painted the NIKE out in the first one. Despite the product placement, I wasn't aware that his Nike's had NIKE printed on them for the sequels. It's always good to learn something new. Especially about some of my favorite movies.

Damn, didn't come today. This wait is driving me nuts!

Hey Chris, I saw this post and thought it was weird you didn't get it today (since I sent it Priority on Monday). I just looked up the tracking info on it, and it's being returned to me as "undeliverable as addressed". I must have wrote the address wrong or something...

I just sent you an email, asking to confirm your address for me, but I just had this email sent back by the uconn.edu mail server as well with the message: "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table"

PM me with your address and your updated email! Thanks!

Dan, I ordered a Watch and a Plutonium Case from you but haven't heard anything back. Please let me know that you got the order and what the status is?

The Plutonium case was the last one so I want to make sure that I got it.

The last one was actually bought right before you, and I didn't have a chance to manually update the paypal button before you hit it. Don't worry, though, I'm having my caster make you one from scratch. Should be able to mail it out to you in a few days...

Hey Chris, I saw this post and thought it was weird you didn't get it today (since I sent it Priority on Monday). I just looked up the tracking info on it, and it's being returned to me as "undeliverable as addressed". I must have wrote the address wrong or something...

I just sent you an email, asking to confirm your address for me, but I just had this email sent back by the uconn.edu mail server as well with the message: "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table"

PM me with your address and your updated email! Thanks!

PM Sent

Thats weird though, I don't know why my address is undeliverable.

If it is still in my town and you give me the tracking number soon, I may be able to intercept it at the post office.

Last edited:
The last one was actually bought right before you, and I didn't have a chance to manually update the paypal button before you hit it. Don't worry, though, I'm having my caster make you one from scratch. Should be able to mail it out to you in a few days...

Awesome. You are the man Dan!! Thank you so much.

some fast in hand pics, well done dan, love it..
btf3_zpsbcd6a89a.jpg

btf1_zps1e2d5c55.jpg

btf2_zps2620e7eb.jpg
btf4_zps9aeddb94.jpg

005-19_zpsda9e0904.jpg

some more pics and a review of dans marty. as we know dan is a stickler for accuracy, youll see that with this figure, the watch even has the digital time, i took some close ups of the clothing, the pattern on the jacket sleeve is amazing. the walkman again nothing short of wow. the red vest, just amazing, look at the material. the jeans, stitching is nuts, double stich on the belt loops!! really! sneakers are fantastic. skateboard is perfect. with the non-slip grip. sculpt and expression is great. this figure is a work of art. thanks dan. much needed in my collection. as you can see he goes great with doc.

btf21_zps4180bf78.jpg

btf17_zpsa202a63b.jpg

btf4_zps9aeddb94.jpg

btf3_zpsbcd6a89a.jpg

btf1_zps1e2d5c55.jpg

btf2_zps2620e7eb.jpg

btf19_zpsa7e26d74.jpg

I GOT IT!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!!!

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Still needs pants, and il have to pin back the vest so it will fit the ttm 22, but her are photos after initial futzing.

Back