DChung's BTTF2 Doc Brown FUTURE OUTFIT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SURPRISE!

DB04_zps123b7c52.jpg

DB01_zps16638957.jpg

DB03_zpsfd2621a8.jpg

DB02_zpsb59fe5d0.jpg

DB05_zps1f7436e2.jpg

I still need to get some accurate watches onto his wrist, but thought I'd show him off anyway...

For those of you who want me to make you a 2015 Doc, I'll be doing things a little differently this time. To keep my seamstress happy, I'll need to take a 50% down payment upfront this time.

More ordering details to come!

Hi Dan, I want this Doc for sure. Please add me on the list for full figure. Thanks

That looks fantastic. I think Doc's chin might need just a tad bit of trimming. Hot Toys of course keeps saying they are going to produce but thus far tumbleweeds. If nothing is shown at CC I'd really like to get both Docs and a Marty if available.

Okay, for those of you who had already signed up on my interest thread at this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/dchungcustomfigures/interest-lists/doc-brown-ii
I just sent you an email with ordering instructions! (Check your spam box in case you didn't see it!)
For those of you who haven't signed up yet and want this figure, click on the link above and fill out the form. I will then send you the instructions as well!
Cheers!

I clicked on the above link but the screen will not load. Any chance you can send me the email as well? I am definately interested!

Back