DCD 13" Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSCN7391.jpg

Hope they also make a variant with the classic costume!

Looks awesome! I like the extra hands too!

I would prefer the classic costume but would buy both if they are both made.

When has Sinestro ever had pointy ears? Isn't he the same race as Abin Sur? And it is an awesome sculpt - another Bergholtz original I believe.

Looks like they may have done something about the bodies, he's not looking as muscular, and have they recycled Green Lantern's lantern into the lime lantern?

I have to admit I'm no expert on the character, but he definitely didn't have pointy ears in any of the reference I was given. :eek:

Glad you all like him! That face was a blast to work on.

Awesome work Andy... I think he'll look awesome with the Green Lantern figure. Did you sculpt GL as well? Not sure if you were with DC at that point or not, but whoever did it, did a fantastic job.

Looks like they may have done something about the bodies, he's not looking as muscular, and have they recycled Green Lantern's lantern into the lime lantern?

This is the slimmer body they debuted with the Joker solicit.

It's good to see it doesn't look bad in a body suit, and congratulations on a job well done Andy. This has to be the most detailed one yet.

Back