DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are in the uk, B&M have the Deathstroke/Black Mask/Joker/Batman origins 4 pack at £29.99

Im selling all my Arkham figures. Not boxed like but all the bits are there. Dont know how to get a postage quote from England but it should be much if your interested.

Excellent stuff! Can you PM me the details of what you have please? I'd be interested in picking up a few from you

Yeah, not looking great. I'm thinking we may not see any new Arkham figures in the foreseeable future, at least until a new game comes out.

Eh, I reckon it's only because Suicide Squad merch is going to be their focus for a while. Once the Arkham remaster and the VR game are closer, we'll likely start seeing figures again - but right now it makes more financial sense to prioritize Suicide Squad and not distract too much from that.

We know the Arkham line does well, it's just a timing thing right now.

Eh, I reckon it's only because Suicide Squad merch is going to be their focus for a while. Once the Arkham remaster and the VR game are closer, we'll likely start seeing figures again - but right now it makes more financial sense to prioritize Suicide Squad and not distract too much from that.

We know the Arkham line does well, it's just a timing thing right now.

That's a good point, I hope you're right! Between all the movie line and BTAS line I'm not too hopeful.

I think it would be a crime if we never got a Calander Man figure. Or a SOI Mad Hatter because the AC one was garbage

Sadly, I don't think it's a case of waiting until they're less busy with other figure lines. DCC stated the reason they cancelled those figures was because orders from retailers just weren't strong enough, which means there was either no demand/pre-orders for them from buyers or that retailers just decided they didn't want to order them for whatever reason.

Unfortunately it seems the Arkham figure line has come to a halt for now. The only time I can see them re-strarting the line is if a proper new Arkham game comes out, and even then they'd probably only concentrate on figures from that I think. With all the other lines DCC has going at the moment, I can't see them releasing figures from the past games, especially if they can't be sure retailers would order them.

I see a lot of UK sites still listing the new series and the new three pack for release in August! Does anybody know if this is still the case given the talk of cancellations?

Also, I noticed its listing the Barb two pack is pushed to December it seems.

Finally decided to take the plunge into this line, but I regret not jumping in sooner as there are a few older figures I missed out on. I ordered the Asylum 4 pack, Batman and Bane 2 pack, City Killer Croc, Man-bat, Knight Catwoman, and City Two Face. I really wanted the Mr. Freeze as well, but no way I'm paying the going price for him. I ended up just going with the DC Designer version as a substitute.

Can't wait for them to arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really bummed to see this line die though. It's a shame. I was really hoping for an updated regular Joker from Arkham Knight.

I needed Poison Ivy as I couldn't get my hands on ANY 6" version of her save for the New 52 version, and that design is awful.

Is Batgirl and Barbara Gordon still getting released this fall? That was the upcoming release that got me most interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...not the best Joker figure. Still buying it, but am looking forward for the HQ figure more.

I feel her face is lacking, similar too all the female figures in this line. What do you think of the Icons classic Harley?

mmm all these new figures have this cheap plasticy look with small heads :/ I like the figure though, but i hate it when a figure cant stand naturally with its arms down. Gordon is terrible for this!

I actually disagree with the guy in the video, I think the origins joker is better than the asylum. It is too small, and all his limbs sticking out make him look like a starfish!

Back