DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think theres any way a Jason Todd Robin figure gets released? I feel like the chances are slim since 3 Jason figures will have released by February

I really hope so given that Tim drakes robin design was somewhat disappointing imo

Long time lurker. Quick question; I have nearly all the AA figures and every AC figure, Ive started on the AO figures but im wondering, are the AK figures a different scale to the previous 3 games?

They are actually slightly taller than the AA, AC & AO figures. I wouldn't go as far as to say they are a different scale, but noticeably taller than the other series.

Activity on here seems to have really died off in the last couple of weeks. I got my Arkham Knight, Arkham Knight figure a few days ago, so I thought I'd share a few pictures of him. My phone's camera is pretty dodgy, as it has a crack in it, but I figured these shots are better than nothing. IMG_0521[1].jpg IMG_0525[1].jpg

And, here he is with the rest of my collection.
IMG_0526[1].jpg

Since I live in Australia, I get all of my stuff from Popcultcha, and they have the Electrocutioner 3 pack in as well, which I'm going to order. Also, I've seen the Batman 5 pack in stores, and the Bruce Wayne figure looks quite good. I don't need the Batmen, but I'm hoping I can get the Bruce Wayne loose somewhere down the line.

Yeah activity on here should bounce back when Series 2 is released. I really hope they try to fix the color of Robin, the toy has his chest seem really light maroonish but in the game its bright red. Also Id much prefer his hood to be down, but Im not getting my hopes up for that.

Anyone else receive the AO three pack? Besides the lack of articulation in comparison to the other AO figures, this three pack is fantastic.

^ Yep, I just got mine today (it's only just starting to come out here in the UK) and I absolutely love them! Articulation isn't a huge selling point to me so I don't mind the lack of it on these figures. They actually remind me of the first DCD Arkham Asylum figures, which I love.

And now finally my Origins shelf is complete, which is unfortunate for Batman as he's in a bit deep now!! :lol

I have the three pack and love it. Finally complete my Origins characters. I love this whole line so much. Only one I'm missing now is the Bruce Wayne from the 5 pack, but I'm not gonna spend $80 for 1 figure that I need.

Last edited:
Sfa i love your displays! all the different game groups together and those animated figures look great too, i think the black really makes the figures pop! which you something you dont see all that often I need to get me a nice bookshelf or something to display my stuff...

^ Many thanks! :D

Yes, I agree about having the black behind all the figures really making them pop. I've had elaborate display backgrounds and dioramas before, but the figures got a bit lost sometimes. Having the simple black shelves shows them all off perfectly and looks really clean and smart too. Plus it really helps disguise the black stands :)

Yeah, those are some classy displays.

Black makes those Animated figures pop and look higher end than they actually are. The game themed shelves for Asylum, City, Origins and Knight is tastefully done as well.

I think I like the Origins and City shelves the best. Great use of the exclusive Joker statue and those bigger figures with Hugo dead center just looks awesome.

Thanks DiFabio! :)

I think the black stands really help the Animated Series figures look nicer too, a little more maquette like.

I was really going for a symmetrical look with my City shelf as best I could! It's definitely my favourite out of my Arkham shelves, but I'd have to say the Origins one is a close second thanks to that exclusive statue and the figures having a lot of colour to them.

Back