DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone or does anyone have any idea how to make cards for stands?
bce5e0b537f4b8a893bd1dec0f43ce80.jpg

When do we think we'll get a look at the Barbara 2-pack? I've literally scanned the internet everyday for any leaked images but the security seemed to have done their job well! Really want to see the figures!

When do we think we'll get a look at the Barbara 2-pack? I've literally scanned the internet everyday for any leaked images but the security seemed to have done their job well! Really want to see the figures!
Who knows at this point. DCC is really inconsistent in how they reveal their stuff, sometimes they'll just post pics on their FB and others they'll unveil them at Comic-Cons or ToyFairs.

They weren't on display at SDCC if that is what you are referring to. Nothing was off limits in the cases anyway.

Huh, that's interesting. In their coverage, Toyark listed "Not to be photographed: Oracle and Batgirl 2-Pack", so that seemed to give the impression that it was there, just in a no photo zone or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's strange they didn't show it. There was some other stuff that was not to be photographed for the 1st couple of days, like the Capullo Joker, and then they showed it later. Maybe they decided to leave Oracle/Batgirl so they have something new to reveal in the coming weeks.

Yeah I'd head that it was on display, just not allowed to be photographed, that's what I meant about the security, because they actually managed to enforce that rule!

I messaged DC Collectibles and this is the end of the conversation "The suspense is killing me! I hope we see Professor Pyg, Deacon Blackfire, and Oracle"

":)

I hope we don’t disappoint - but I think you will find a least something
to be happy about..."
I don't suppose you can contact them about the fate of the Origins figure line can you? I'd really like to know if the line is officially dead so I don't have any false hope.

^ Whom else are you wanting/expecting for the Origins line?

Personally, once the Shiva/Electrocutioner/Harleen 3 pack comes out, I'm more than happy with the Origins line if it is indeed done. At least we have all the assassins then. Don't get me wrong, of course I'd love to see more figures for the line, but I'd still be happy if that's all we get.

The only other characters I can think of that I'd want anyway are Mr Freeze and Penguin, so if they made a "Cold, Cold Heart" DLC two pack that would be cool. No pun intended :p

^ Whom else are you wanting/expecting for the Origins line?

Personally, once the Shiva/Electrocutioner/Harleen 3 pack comes out, I'm more than happy with the Origins line if it is indeed done. At least we have all the assassins then. Don't get me wrong, of course I'd love to see more figures for the line, but I'd still be happy if that's all we get.

The only other characters I can think of that I'd want anyway are Mr Freeze and Penguin, so if they made a "Cold, Cold Heart" DLC two pack that would be cool. No pun intended :p
Pretty much Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter are the only characters left from Origins I want to see be made.

Would love a new mad hatter. He could be really good! Penguin, two face and black mask id love new figures. Since the first couple of waves in origins, DC Collectables have really upped there game on figures. Great time for collectors

I would have still liked a Deluxe TN-1 Bane from Origins. Especially now we really won't get any deluxe characters from Arkham Knight (aside from Oracle/Batgirl) which they are billing as a Deluxe.

I would have still liked a Deluxe TN-1 Bane from Origins. Especially now we really won't get any deluxe characters from Arkham Knight (aside from Oracle/Batgirl) which they are billing as a Deluxe.
Well, if the PC leaks are true than we're getting Killer Croc as a DLC character down the line and you know for sure DCC will make a figure out of him.

Back