DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I didn't know Anarky before, but first thing I thought when I saw his CB design was "wow, a V ripoff..."

Deadshot just looks bland and unappealing to me. The design just doesn't really excite me or interest me.

Anarky however I personally really like, just really love the modern street thug look to him with the mask and molotov he has. While Deathstoke and Firefly and better figures without a doubt, part of me wants Anarky more.

Origins Series 2 is up there with my favourite waves along with Asylum Series 1, and City Series 3.

I said something when we first saw Deadshot. World's greatest sniper puts on a bright orange jacket in the snow at night. :lol Riiiight.

Anarky I like. He's a perfect Batman villain for our real modern times. I could totally see him being some ex anonymous or occupy wall street guy that goes to the next level.

I said something when we first saw Deadshot. World's greatest sniper puts on a bright orange jacket in the snow at night. :lol Riiiight.

Anarky I like. He's a perfect Batman villain for our real modern times. I could totally see him being some ex anonymous or occupy wall street guy that goes to the next level.
To be fair, Deadshot does have a death wish so the orange coat doesn't but me...as much. I still believe it would look better in red opposed to orange.

except the bio says he's a 15yo computer genius AND the real son of joker. yup, SON OF JOKER. that's how gimmicky this character is.

the real v would kick batman's butt, but no 15yo computer genius would be a match for batman.

deadshot's design is ridiculously over the top silly, i agree. initially i thought the character designs for a:eek: are much better compared to the last two games, even batman looks much better to me. then deadshot proved me wrong.

except the bio says he's a 15yo computer genius AND the real son of joker. yup, SON OF JOKER. that's how gimmicky this character is.

the real v would kick batman's butt, but no 15yo computer genius would be a match for batman.

deadshot's design is ridiculously over the top silly, i agree. initially i thought the character designs for a:eek: are much better compared to the last two games, even batman looks much better to me. then deadshot proved me wrong.
It was never confirmed whether or not Anarky was Joker's biological son, merely left up to interpretation. :lecture

The Joker, Harley Quinn And Scarecrow Asylum Re-Edition:

o5px.jpg

cip0.jpg

rmmq.jpg

My AA Figures:

ui99.jpg

My AC Figures:

jr0q.jpg

qqyf.jpg

l6bw.jpg

df49.jpg

lae9.jpg

I hope get to Hush, Bane, Deluxe Mr Freeze and Hugo Strange SDCC Exclusive :D

Those pics really show how far the quality of the paint apps have actually dropped. So much slop.

On Deadshot's design. What I like about the general feel of his design is that it's so casual. I can sometimes get a bit weary of always having overly designed uniforms, while someone like Deadshot, I'd assume, would wanna be inconspicuous and just wear whatever functionally suits his needs. I like that "FU, I'm wearing a jacket, because it's cold. Whatever, it's all about the kill."vibe.

Well with recent leaks coming to the surface, thank you achievement list, what is your ideal Series 3 of figures? Mine are
Mad Hatter,
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Penguin.

hello, i am new here, i have been collectin arkham figures and i found this thread really helpful.

To be honest i love the new design for robin, and i cant wait to get the figure.

Let's get a two face first. There are 3 figures from city still outstanding unfortunately.

Let's get a two face first. There are 3 figures from city still outstanding unfortunately.

I agree with you, we should have gotten a two face figure by now, but at this point it is obvious that the only chance of getting a two face arkham city figure is as con exclusive, same way that they did with hugo.

which i think it sucks....they could have easily released an arkham city wave with Hugo strange, Two face, Calendar Man, Gordon, Batman variant.

I still think Two-Face has a good chance of being released. I mean, he is Two-face after all. He's a big name character. Its not like we are complaining they only left out Calendar Man. Two-face is big enough to sell so I think they'll eventually get to him.

^ You really think we have ANY chance of ANY arkham city (or asylum) releases at all after the three two-packs!? Cause I hate to tell ya, but I don't...

I expect everything to be Arkham Origins from here on out.

^ You really think we have ANY chance of ANY arkham city (or asylum) releases at all after the three two-packs!? Cause I hate to tell ya, but I don't...

I expect everything to be Arkham Origins from here on out.

They went back to Asylum after City ... Croc, Titan Joker. If they think they can make money off of it, they'll make it.

SnakeDoc

They went back to Asylum after City ... Croc, Titan Joker. If they think they can make money off of it, they'll make it.

SnakeDoc

They did go back to asylum but only for deluxes figures, not you standard wave kind of figures.
There has been confirmation that rocksteady is making another arkham game, i think that we will get some of the characters we dont have from that series!

They are going back to asylum for the bane/batman pack also :)

Can't wait for it.

The Solomon Grundy pictures posted on the DCC FB page last week apparently have a clue to an upcoming release - and one of the photos has Grundy laying down with two coins over his eyes - coins which haven't been released with any figures yet.

Two Face is definitely on the cards for a reveal soon.

Do you have pictures?

Back