DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Lurking this thread and seeing your guys' awesome collections got me hooked on this line, so thanks! :D

I still have catching up to do but here's my collection so far.

2a6qdja.jpg

Looks awesome! Love how batman looks like he's lurking behind everything,

I know it's no news to some of yall who have this already, but I got my Asylum series 1 Harley from BBTS today and damn she looks fantastic! has to be my favorite of the females released in the entire arkham line.

/QUOTE]

Okay now I'm excited!! I pre ordered series 1 Joker and Harley from 'Star Action Figures'
And I literally can't wait... I hope you're delivery means mine can't be far off!

Mate my stock of DC Collectibles Reissue Arkham Asylum figures are due in next week. So check out your local comic book shops as Diamond UK finaly have there stock. The Reissue Hush box set with Harley,Joker and Batman is also out next week.

I love how you have Catwoman and Deadshot posed razkazz, also like that little swarm of bats up there!

Definitely will look nice when it gets filled out a little more.

I finally got a Series 2 Armoured Batman and Bane so my display is really about done, just missing two more figures and I'm done! :)

I'll post some pictures later after I put some other figures back in place, I was posing Batman, Joker, Harley, and the Clown Thugs from the end of the game when Batman's walking out of the theater. Looks cool sitting on my desk, I'd take a picture but all my personal papers are laying about. :lol

^Thanks Penguin. Your pics were a big help in prioritizing which ones to get. Well, that and the prices. :D

I live the dio pieces. did you make those yourself?

Don't know about the right 2/3 ... but the door and gate on the left look like a combination of the backdrops for the McFarlane Jack Bauer figures (the gate from series 1, and the floor and door from series 2)...

JackBauer%20004.jpg

review_jackb_3.jpg

SnakeDoc

I really like him. He looks great. Now come on DC and please finish off city with two face and calendar man.

BatmanArkhamOrigins_Firefly.jpg

When was that announced?! Wow!!

So he's the 4th series 2 figure, if he costs the same we are really getting our money's worth in this wave!

The only AO figure that doesn't look good is black mask. I don't like how they did the stripes on the suit. But the other ones look amazing. Goodbye money

Series 2 looks like a great wave. Got to imagine they'll throw in a Batman variant though. They haven't skipped a wave yet. Hopefully its a decent variant of a skin and not just a lame detective mode coloring or more articulated like most of AC's Batmans were.

Firefly is going to be the standard 24.99, so no worries guys! We are getting the huge 9 inch Bane for 24.99, Firefly is no problem.

I didn't really like how DCC was charging 24.99 per Arkham City figure, so I hunted around and got them all for 20 or under, but after seeing these Origins figures I'll have NO problem paying 24.99.

Firefly is just AMAZINGLY done, a lot better than I was expecting.

Anarky is done pretty good too, his legs look a little small, but who cares, he's a really cool looking figure and I LOVE the flaming molotov he comes with.

Deadshot is looking a little better, I'm just not a fan of the orange jacket. And Deathstroke is as sweet as ever.

City Wave One only had 3 figures, was planned to have 4, and Origins Wave One has 4, so it's safe to say there's probably another Batman variant floating around. Honestly I'm hoping there is because I really want DCC to paint Origins Batman a little more close to the game, sadly Mattel got the paint better on their's. But I REALLY want a Bruce figure and I wouldn't mind having a figure of that "Abosulte Nightmare" skin.

Origins is really looking like a good line...

I just scored a Solomon Grundy for 50 $ on ebay with free shipping :hi5: :yess:

My Asylum Joker arrived, I love it! The only disappointment is that the re release didn't come with a stand :( which is a shame.. !

Back