DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Give them another few days, the reason they said to email them for a quote because they know the automated thing will give you something ridiculous... No way it'll cost that.

Just wait a couple more days, they won't sell out that soon. :)

Give them another few days, the reason they said to email them for a quote because they know the automated thing will give you something ridiculous... No way it'll cost that.

Just wait a couple more days, they won't sell out that soon. :)

It probably will actually. International rates have gotten insane recently.

Does anybody now the official release for the upcoming 2-packs and the origins figures? Every figure site says something different and it's confusing

From what i read from the august Solicitations, the two-packs like the twins and bane 2.0 will be out in november and the origins figures are in october.

From what i read from the august Solicitations, the two-packs like the twins and bane 2.0 will be out in november and the origins figures are in october.
Well, at least half the Origins figures will be released in October with the other half in December. Unless they somehow find a way to get the second half out earlier.

Just hope the give us a firefly and we still need two face from city. When is NYCC?

Just hope the give us a firefly and we still need two face from city. When is NYCC?
I swear to god the moment they release both of those figures I WILL BUY THEM!!!!! Hopefully, though not likely, Two-Face will be an NYCC exclusive figure and Firefly will hopefully be in AO Series 2.

So who do we know is in series 2? Is it just Deadshot at the moment?

You know what? I'd still like a calander man also.

Thus far Series 2 comprises of Deathstroke and Deadshot.

You know what? I'd still like a calander man also.

If they were happy to crossover and do at least 1 final wave of city figures, with the origins figures, I'd still like calander man, two face, battle damaged (clay covered) batman with sword, Hugo strange (a different 'non trailer' version?) and more thugs.

I'd also like a clay face deluxe figure
And a two pack with a Titan enhanced thug with the joker (asylum re release)

It's time for another edition of everyone's favorite DC Collectibles game: Spoiler Alert! So what do you think we're teasing this time? Let the guesses fly in the comments below.
1157454_10151908099714258_862769281_n.jpg

Arkham Origins Firefly?

1157454_10151908099714258_862769281_n.jpg

Arkham Origins Firefly?

I was just looking at that! Yeah I reckon it could be him... Although as previously brought up, wouldn't he have to come with some form of stand? With some huge over the top weapon pose he could be a deluxe? Hmmmmm....

Please let it be Firefly....Please let it be Firefly!!!

Lurking this thread and seeing your guys' awesome collections got me hooked on this line, so thanks! :D

I still have catching up to do but here's my collection so far.

2a6qdja.jpg

Wow this stuff is really cool. Don't have the cash for it though

I know it's no news to some of yall who have this already, but I got my Asylum series 1 Harley from BBTS today and damn she looks fantastic! has to be my favorite of the females released in the entire arkham line.

Saw how huge Grundy is yesturday. I was tempted but I hav no place to put him

Lurking this thread and seeing your guys' awesome collections got me hooked on this line, so thanks! :D

I still have catching up to do but here's my collection so far.

2a6qdja.jpg

I live the dio pieces. did you make those yourself?

Thanks man! I wish I was skilled enough to make 'em but I just threw some old McFarlane bases together.

From what I've seen, that Harley's sculpt does seem to stand out as one of the best; and yeah, definitely the best female. I'm really glad they did the re-release wave, it's perfect for people just getting into the line like me. I can't wait to get Joker and Scarecrow.

Back